Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ergo grip plug

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Turn it around the other way. I bet it is in backwards. I am not joking. Mine would always come out until I turned them around.
    "No you do not have to think; it is an act of moral choice. But someone had to think to keep you alive; if you choose to default, you default on existance and you pass the deficit to some moral man, expecting him to sacrifice his good for the sake of letting you survive by your evil." - John Galt

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    The plug on my grip is attached by a small rubber chord so it only fits one way.

I will probably end up cutting the chord and ditching the plug.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rdbse View Post
    The plug on my grip is attached by a small rubber chord so it only fits one way.

I will probably end up cutting the chord and ditching the plug.
    Does not matter. Mine has the rubber cord on it. It can be put in backwards with the cord on it and look correct, but will not stay in place for very long.Grooves in the plug keep it in place if it is in the right direction. I have three of them that do not come out now that they are in properly.
    "No you do not have to think; it is an act of moral choice. But someone had to think to keep you alive; if you choose to default, you default on existance and you pass the deficit to some moral man, expecting him to sacrifice his good for the sake of letting you survive by your evil." - John Galt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12