Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My New Daniel Defense DDM4

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    My new DDM4 went from the box to a TS Carbine course. 31 magazines later + 12 more today 0 problem. So fond of it in fact I got another upper last week.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Very nice, Paul!

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    ....I've come to realize that the front of the front sight base mounted X200/X300 light set-up is hands down one of the easiest to use set-ups on the market. I decided to buy a DDM4 just for this purpose......

Lucky....
    I can't wait to get one of my own.

What QD mount is that with the Eotech?
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post

Lucky....
    I can't wait to get one of my own.

What QD mount is that with the Eotech?
    Not sure who makes them but the QD mount is a standard item on all of the EXPS models.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I like it.

Since the Omega-X 12.0 FSPs are no longer on sale, I opted for a DD M4 RIS-II FSP in FDE. It's used, but the price was right.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by thopkins22 View Post
    Speaking personally, the farther away from my eye the optic is, the larger field of view I actually have. How much of that field of view is through the optic is almost irrelevant.

Further out you see through AND around the optic. Too close to your eye, and you've forced yourself to only look through it.

I'm speaking as a certified one way range warrior though...so take it with a grain of salt.
    1-way range notwithstanding, your are correct...further forward offers better "both eyes open" shooting.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    A carbine length gas system?

Doesn't it jam all the time? Isn't recoil unmanageable?

Just kidding. I put one of those Omega rails on a Colt and it's a great setup. I wish I had bought more when Bravo Co. had them for a deal.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I got one of those rails recently also. It's nifty, but man, it handles so much differently from the carbine length rails I'm used to that it seems odd.

Hey, I'll take that 416 upper off your hands if it's just collecting dust now
    Principles matter.

Feedback Score
    82 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWguy206 View Post
    Not sure who makes them but the QD mount is a standard item on all of the EXPS models.
    Sweet! I'll have to look into that....
    "Once we get some iron in our souls, we'll get some iron in our hands..."

"...A rapid, aggressive response will let you get away with some pretty audacious things if you are willing to be mean, fast, and naked."-Failure2Stop

"The Right can meme; the Left can organize. I guess now we know which one is important." - Random internet comment

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sweet! The DDM4 is one of the greatest out of the box ARs I have owned. I really like your setup. Congrats on a great rifle.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast