Thread: need a good engraver Co.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

need a good engraver Co.

I had a SBR lower engraved for my Form1 but the engravers equipment could not go deep enough.

is there a company out there that anyone can recommend to do the job correctly?

I am in Nevada by the way, but now that it's a registered serial number I am a little apprehensive to just toss it in a box and mail it to someone.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    http://identmarking.com/

They are an FFL 07/02, so they can legally handle your registered lower.

I have emailed with them, and they were quick and professional. They are local to me, and I'm taking them a Noveske lower in the next few weeks to engrave.

I have heard good stuff about them, and am putting my money where my mouth is.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have used Orion Arms in the past with good results and quick turnaround.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

I have emailed with them, and they were quick and professional. They are local to me, and I'm taking them a Noveske lower in the next few weeks to engrave.

I've used Ident Marking, mainly because they were a little cheaper than Orion Arms. They did a great job.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ident for me too. They laser engrave. The first pass was deep enough, but he went over a second time for extra measure. Very happy and they were very accommodating.

Hang up and drive.

Luke 22:35-38

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post

+1 for ident, I drove by and Jason got it done for me in 30 min. Great guy and does great work

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    If you're in Southern NV, come see us and I'm sure we could help you send it out to Orion.
    "It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner."