Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: good red dot or scope under 300$?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by bkb0000 View Post
    personally, knowing aimpoints, i'd take a beat to shit used M2 over a brand new c-more.
    Unquestionably.

A battered diamond trumps a polished turd any day.
    Contractor scum, PM Infantry Weapons

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I bought a used Eotech 512 on ebay a while back for 275

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I would suggest you try the EE here. I bought my first Aimpoint there with a LaRue mount for $300 and it was in Very Good condition. I traded an excellent H1 towards a TR24G a few days ago and the dang things both looked almost new. There are often great deals on stuff that is used but not very used. My H1 was less than a year old and had been through a two day class and another dozen trips to the range. The thing was on my gun in a case or in the safe 98% of the time. Folks here often have more than one gun and set them up the same way or differently. Mine were the same until the arrival of the TR24. So another thing often in play is some one will be switching from a C3 to a T1 and might have several to sell, some less used than others. The EE rocks some of the deals I have missed have been a bummer. I subscribe to several of the EE threads and check them in the morning.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Go with Aimpoint. You will NOT regret it. It's the Rolls Royce of rds sights and will not let you down, not to mention battery life is insanely long. Anything else is Second Place at best.

Here's one RIGHT NOW for $385 delivered. Worry about the flash hider and BUIS later.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=61340
    Last edited by arizonaranchman; 09-01-10 at 06:27.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12