Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9MM MAGS

Feedback Score

9MM MAGS

first off , i have a 9mm ar ,with integral mag block receiver.What mags to get? i have enough plastic promags. They work for range use.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you have the money then the Colt/Metalform magazines are the best. I have used the C Products stainless steel magazines and haven't had any jams with them. The only problem I've had is none of the followers would push the bolt catch up far enough to grab the bolt on my AR. Everyone of my C Products works the bolt catch on my buddies AR. I ended up building up the followers to work and haven't had any problems since. I purchased my C Products for $10 a piece brand new so that is why I went with them.
    Last edited by xrayoneone; 09-01-10 at 22:58.
    I like franks & beans

Feedback Score
    Hello,

For the highest quality available, Specialized Armament has the new design Genuine Factory Colt 9mm SMG Mags in stock.

http://www.specializedarmament.com/p...ION-842-4.html
    Gun-control is created by scum-tyrants, enforced by oath-breakers and supported by fools that's too ignorant to understand the Importance of being Armed.

When America was a "free country", people could mail order machine guns without question - and that's how it should still be.

I'd rather beat a bad guy to death with my Browning Hi-Power, than shoot him dead with a 'plastic' pistol.

If your path demands you to walk through Hell, walk like you own the place.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for comments .

Feedback Score
    Current production Colt 9mm magazines are made by C Products and $65 seems a little steep for a rampant colt. CDNN has C Products mags for $14.99 and Metalforms for $19.99 (20 rd.) and $29.99 (30 rd.) each: http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ar15m16.html
    Last edited by ThirdWatcher; 09-02-10 at 11:43. Reason: Link added.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    You know what the "C" in "C-Products" stands for? Crap. Absolute garbage. Their 9mm AR mags are just like everything else they make, totally useless.

I have heard repeatedly on internet forums that C Products is now factory OEM for Colt. I don't know if it's true or not (all the Colt marked mags I have a clearly different than the Crap-Products mags I have) but if true I wouldn't buy new production factory mags either.

Feedback Score
    Metalform has worked with my RRA mag block, I actually ordered mine from Spike`s Tactical. I bought one C-products magazine at a gun show to try and it worked, so I placed an order for ten more direct from C-products. When I got the magazines more than half wouldn`t even fit into the mag well so I returned all ten for a refund.

Feedback Score
    Most reliable for me are the old style Colt mags with steel followers.

Crap products are garbage won't work in my 9mm AR at all.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulinski View Post
    Most reliable for me are the old style Colt mags with steel followers.
    ...and that would be the Metalforms.

Feedback Score

Lightbulb WOW!!!! sounds like someone has had some problems with c products

I have nothing but great things to say about the C-Products mags I got. I read so many bad reviews on AR-9's I almost didnt build one, but I always wanted one so I took the risk. I love it!! perfect in every way, functions, cycles, ejects, rate of fire is stupid fast. Can you say bump fire mania! and it dont stop there, dead accurate up to 200yards. I havnt tried shooting any further than that yet. Best of all while my friends are trying to hold back with the money they dump when shooting .223, I just keep on shooting. Oh I almost forgot Ive tried winchester, rws, and federal, not one problem from any. The SS 32rnd with the black follower is absolutely awesome. They have noted on the website that if you are using a magwell adapter you have to set it a lil bit lower then the top of the lower receiver. Just like a 1/8 of an inch or so.

Here is my set up:

RRA complete upper
    S&W lower receiver
    RRA magwell adapter
    C-Products SS32rnd with black follower

good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast