Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone own a KAC SR-15?

Feedback Score

Anyone own a KAC SR-15?

I am thinking about buying a KAC SR-15. Anyone have experience with this rifle? Would you recommend it over other rifles in the same price range?

Feedback Score

Sort of

I own half of one. The retarded state I live in won't let anyone own a KAC lower, except for LEO. As we all know they are "EVIL" and used for shooting unicorns, but I digress. I only have experience with the SR-15 upper and it is effing awesome!!!! It may have been overkill since supressors are also a big no-no in Ca. but the triple tap in partnership with the SR-15 upper is pure shooting heaven. If you can afford to purchase a complete KAC rifle I say by all means go for it. I don't think anyone would disagree. My $.02.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    For the type of gun it is yes Id recommend one over anything else Ive owned (LMT, BCM, Colt, Noveske).

There are tons of threads on the SR15 if you do a search. You're likely to find enough info to read the rest of the night if you so choose.

In short its a very soft shooting gun that is very light (fast), CHF barrel, improved bolt design, and if you add up all the parts is actually a very competitively priced gun. If you were to buy the other big names it would be in the same ball park price if not more + they wouldn't have the added features like the slightly longer gas system, bolt design, and lower.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I hear the Stoner rifle are soft shooting from alot of people, anyone know what they shoot softer than other rifles?

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryu_sekai View Post
    I hear the Stoner rifle are soft shooting from alot of people, anyone know what they shoot softer than other rifles?

Gas system length (between middy and rifle length) + the gas ports are not HUGE like quite a few brands do.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I also have the upper half. The E3 is something special to behold.

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dc202 View Post
    I also have the upper half. The E3 is something special to behold.

I have a 3T on mine but the people who I have let shoot mine (anyone at the range who wants to) cannot believe how soft it shoots vs. the weight. No one can believe such a light gun shoots so soft. Its like a light "wake up" tap on the shoulder.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yes.

It is quite nice. I changed out the SOPMOD for a CTR and use XTM panels on it. It is a lightweight package with the URX rail.

I don't notice the reduced recoil as much when firing slowly. Empty the magazine in a few seconds and you notice the difference.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Yes, I have 2 and would reccommend it over other rifles in that price range. Customer service is also great if you should need it.
    What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast