Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hats

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    In response to the OP questions:

Yes, different hats for different applications. I guess I'm a hat guy; I have many and most are from technical outerwear companies. Selection criteria is based on weather mostly: hot sun, rain, or cold (yes, it gets very cold in Canada). The SKD cap is worn on the square range only. It looks too 'gun guy' otherwise and I prefer not to telegraph.
    • Outdoor Research Drifter Cap (waterproof Gore-Tex Paclite fabric)
    • Mammut Cabal Cap (very short Neoprene brim)
    • Outdoor Research WindPro Hat (Polartec Wind Pro material)
    • Arc'teryx Bucket Liner
    • SKD Tactical Ball Cap

Sorry, don't have pics.

Feedback Score
    I'm trying to move away from the gun show commando look. This new "hat" I'm trying has some drawbacks, when getting into a car, or trying to get a cheek weld, but it draws a lot of approving looks from the ladies.

Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and there is the land of Bliss. ~ Miyamoto Musashi

DISCLOSURE: I represent SECRET CITY WEAPONEERS, purveyor of K-25 Multi-Role Concealment Holsters. I may, therefore, be biased...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep discussing lunch, Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.

Feedback Score
    24 (96%)
    Quote Originally Posted by obucina View Post
    That T stands for Tactical

Feedback Score
    Out of curiosity, does anyone have the AAC flex fit hat? It doesn't appear to be on their site anymore. Wonder if they'll get more in?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    I'm trying to move away from the gun show commando look. This new "hat" I'm trying has some drawbacks, when getting into a car, or trying to get a cheek weld, but it draws a lot of approving looks from the ladies.

why not roll an Ops Core helmet with one of those suction cup mohawks that the crotch rocket guys use?
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep discussing lunch, Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by obucina View Post
    why not roll an Ops Core helmet with one of those suction cup mohawks that the crotch rocket guys use?
    Well, sure, but do they come in polished bronze?
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and there is the land of Bliss. ~ Miyamoto Musashi

DISCLOSURE: I represent SECRET CITY WEAPONEERS, purveyor of K-25 Multi-Role Concealment Holsters. I may, therefore, be biased...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Well, sure, but do they come in polished bronze?
    no, but krylon does

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I wear my BCM or Larue Hats almost everywhere. I keep two in the truck and I have 20 others inside. I like my Geissele hat and keep one in my Go bag.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The North Face Horizon Hat is my summer time/workout hat. Super light weight.

I also have a B.A.C. but the monofilament stitching scratches the shit out of my forehead.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast