Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Hats

Feedback Score
    Finally bought a BAC from Grey Group. All my other hats don't get used any more. That includes the 215 Gear Blended Operator Cap I was in love with before the BAC arrived.

Having a hat that fits is worth the $30.00 price of a BAC.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Wounded Warrior Project Hat

My hat as of late.

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/e...ed+warrior+hat

Proceeds to the project, good to go imo for all occasions and activities.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 3 AE View Post
    From Tactical Tailor, it's pretty much the cap I wear, everywhere. http://www.tacticaltailor.com/tactic...thingshat.aspx
    I just got mine in this morning. The XL fits my giant head nicely. The bill comes nicely pre-bent. Very comfy head liner and made in the USA! Great cap!

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobtube View Post
    Out of curiosity, does anyone have the AAC flex fit hat? It doesn't appear to be on their site anymore. Wonder if they'll get more in?
    I've got a tan one. They're local and I usually see the guys a couple times a week. Last I asked (3 months or so ago) they said no plans to make any more.
    Semper Paratus Certified AR15 Armorer

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I have a bunch of hats my favorites are my arc'teryx Baller Ass Cap, SKD ball cap, Daniel Defense hat, an Atlanta Braves Hat, and I just got as blue force gear hat at the Vickers class I attended on Sunday. I also have.

Here is a picture of the baller ass cap with a hey **** face patch I got from grey group

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    I'm trying to move away from the gun show commando look. This new "hat" I'm trying has some drawbacks, when getting into a car, or trying to get a cheek weld, but it draws a lot of approving looks from the ladies.
    Hahahah and it doubles as a face shield from potential ricochet

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Anything but a Yankee's hat. I like a light colored baseball hat. I wear hats to keep my bald grape from burning. In the winter a wool or force watch cap is what I wear.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ASH556 View Post
    I've got a tan one. They're local and I usually see the guys a couple times a week. Last I asked (3 months or so ago) they said no plans to make any more.
    damn, i re-read my post and i meant to ask about the mesh backed style, not the flex fit.

Feedback Score
    For those that have hats with buttons you know you can pry the button off with a small screwdriver without screwing anything up right? The buttons are just decoration they serve no structual puprose.
    Can you take the button off of the under armor heatgear hats? I was thinking about buying a couple of these for the summer. Can't decide on the "baseball" or "tactical".

Normally I only wear my Cleveland Indians BP hat but its wool and I hate wool in the summer. I also hate how all their other fitted hats are that stupid flat bill ghetto style now with the sticker on top.

Feedback Score
    A bit of a necropost, but I just got this hat:

http://www.e4hats.com/_e/Extra_Big_S...Hats_Khaki.htm

Holy crap it's nice to find a hat that fits properly on my gigantic melon. XXXL (8,1/4) fits like a dream.
    Cyril: Oh now that's a breach of trust!

Lana: Do you really want to open this can of trust-breachy worms after I just found you and my ex-boyfriend with a dead hooker in the trunk?

Cyril: ...I do not.

A Dream of the Dark Continent

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast