Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Hats

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I don't generally like to wear hats, but I do wear them on occasion. Usually if I know I'm going to be outside for a while (shooting out in the sun, hiking or other outdoor activity) then I have a multicam boonie hat I wear. I like this much better than a ball cap because it keeps the sun off of my face, ears, and neck better. If it's cold I wear a knit beanie.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    1 of 2 hats, Crushable felt cowboy hat or ball cap. If it is burning hot with full sun, I generally wear the cowboy hat. Otherwise, my ear would blister big time.
    Last edited by NitroDave08; 01-27-12 at 01:40.
    Gun Control is Hitting What You Aim At

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Depends if I am in a suit or not. Suit is Black ball cap of some sort, Felt hat or a Stetson.

Shooting a ball cap that I got for free.

Going out on the town, Larue hat because I have 15 of em in multiple colors or a Stetson.
    Last edited by ffhounddog; 01-27-12 at 05:23.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    SKDtac boonie.

Also use the TruSpec boonie as a beater for hiking in the rain, because the dome portion is waterproof and it has a wider brim also for keeping the sun off my neck.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415