Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hats

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    For those that have hats with buttons you know you can pry the button off with a small screwdriver without screwing anything up right? The buttons are just decoration they serve no structual puprose.

Feedback Score
    I've got a couple of Larue Tactical hats (does anyone NOT have at least one of those?) that work well. I wear the black one more than the tan one, but both have a light enough (but strong enough) weave to breathe, yet hold up well for the long term.

My favorite hat is the "Major League Infidel" hat that I received from Crye Precision. Well made, velcro where you want it (patch on the top of the crown, double strip in the back on the adjustment strap), and also has held up well.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ga Shooter View Post
    For those that have hats with buttons you know you can pry the button off with a small screwdriver without screwing anything up right? The buttons are just decoration they serve no structual puprose.
    That's right. Get a wide screwdriver tip, or a blade and pry it off.

I did that to my North Face cap. The button was bloody uncomfortable, so I pried it off and to be cool guy, sewed loop velcro up there.
    "If you're gonna be a bear...Be a ****ing Grizzly!"

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Happened to be doing some things in the garage this morning and came upon the PWS hat they sent me. I'm liking this one, and had forgotten that I liked it. Has a brand tag sewn inside it and I'm going to have to get with them and see what they have.

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    My current go to hat is from BCM, since it's pretty light weight. Other hat is an Adidas ball cap I picked up eight years ago, might need to wash that one. For the lake, sometimes I wear an old DCU boonie, or when it gets chilly, a fleece beanie.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Unfortunately my head is really small so my hat selection is pretty limited. I have a boonie hat that I wear when I go hiking or on dive trips and nike dri fit golf hat that I wear for the range or golf. And couple beenies for when it's colder.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I dont wear a hat much other than the range and it is a mix between an M4Carbine hat or a Penn State fitted hat. I have been debating a "gun guy" hat but havent found any nice fitted ones yet (nor have I looked).

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    If I HAVE to wear a hat (usually on days where I don't shower, or range days), I wear my old tan beat to shit Paraclete cap that someone gave me.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm planning on getting a serious Tactical Visor with velcro on front for patch, but have to wait until they come out with a patch for it that says POSER, so people know I have a reason for shooting like crap
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by M4Fundi View Post
    I'm planning on getting a serious Tactical Visor with velcro on front for patch, but have to wait until they come out with a patch for it that says POSER, so people know I have a reason for shooting like crap
    I think putting a blood-type patch on it will accomplish the same purpose.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast