Thread: Two YHM 7.62 Phantom QD (YHM-3300A) - $500/ea

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Two YHM 7.62 Phantom QD (YHM-3300A) - $500/ea

Two YHM 7.62 Phantom QD Sound Suppressors (YHM-3300A)
    http://www.yhm.net/store/phantom762.html

MSRP: $724.00 each
    Retail: $695.00 each

I have two excellent condition YHM 7.62 Phantom QD Sound Suppressors with very low mileage. One was used for about 100rds on a 6.5 Grendel and a couple hundred on a 5.56 Carbine. The other was used on an AR-10, for no more than 600rds. They are still in excellent shape. I will include one 5/8x24tpi QD Phantom flash suppressor/mounts with each can.

I would prefer to sell them in Virginia to make this a one transfer turnaround versus transferring it to an out of state dealer, then having them transfer it to you. I will drive the suppressor(s) to reasonable locations around Virginia. Clark Brothers (Warrenton), Bass Pro or Greentop (Richmond), NRA HQ Range (Fairfax), C2 (Virginia Beach), etc.

Payment is expected in full, up front, before I will submit Form 4's for transfer. Each $200 NFA Transfer Tax is payable by buyer.

Price:
    Suppressor #1 with one mount - $500

Suppressor #2 with one mount - $500

One 5.56 NATO Mount - $65 Shipped & Insured - mounted but never shot.
    One 7.62 NATO Mount - $65 Shipped & Insured - used, but very good/excellent condition.
    Last edited by SHIVAN; 10-21-10 at 12:09. Reason: ***ALL ITEMS SOLD PENDING FUNDS***
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Only two trades I'm interested in right now:

Glock G26 with Warren NS and RCS holster/pouches
    Like new 5.56 Noveske 11.5" or 12.5" SS barrel.
    Last edited by SHIVAN; 09-22-10 at 12:43.
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    BTT....

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    BTT...

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    BTT....

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Last edited by SHIVAN; 10-01-10 at 15:20.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    BTT....price lowered with one 5/8x24tpi mount with each can.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    BTT...