Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BattleComp 1.5 Delayed

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

BattleComp 1.5 Delayed

Sorry, folks. We got bumped by the military AGAIN at the platers.

We had hoped to get these by September 20th -- and that doesn't look like it's going to happen. The good news is the production run is 95% complete -- but the platers are not ready.

Unfortunately, this also means the matte stainless versions get delayed, as they all get staged at the platers before laser etching. We know many folks are excited about getting their BC1.5s ASAP, and we are just as anxious. Sometimes, though -- all WE can do is wait, too.

Simply, we're going to have to add at least 10 days to this due date; or until the military frees up some vats so we can use them.

Please accept our apologies, and we appreciate your understanding. We'd like to have them done sooner, too. The good news is it won't be another quarter -- or even another month -- before they will be ready.

Be safe,
    Alan
    Battle Comp Enterprises, LLC
    World Class Tactical Compensators
    California Legal Compensators
    100% American Made
    www.battlecomp.com
    sales@battlecomp.com
    (650) 678-0778

1 Samuel 17:49 / Romans 13: 1-4 / Isaiah 6:8 / Psalms 144:1 / Matthew 12:30

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ah poop!

Oh well. Will wait.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Your update is very appreciated as many other companies might have just left us in the dark with hopes of not losing orders. Thanks for the heads up
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    i died a little inside. but thanks for the update

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Do you know how long people here have waited for Magpuls MOE in mid length? They dont tell us anything! We still love them though.

I am still saving my pennies for the 1.0. I have at this time no use for the 1.5, but your involvement in the community is much appreciated.
    "Oh, its a wonderful day! My sun is shining, my birds are chirping, my humongous chicken defeated Elmo." Huxley

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm bucking to have this and the Magpul mid-length MOE in time to get it all together and sorted for our in house carbine course the first week of Nov... no heart break until I see that I'll not be able to make that date.
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    What about BABCs, especially those specially threaded for Fals?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    What could be soooo important that the military needs that we have to wait on this? I mean, seriously.

In all seriousness, it is what it is. What's few more weeks in the grand scheme. It's is very refreshing to kept apprised of the status. Thanks guys.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ican wait but excited!

Feedback Score
    c'est la guerre...the fortunes of war

I've got plenty of chores that need tending to that
    I would have ditched on had I had a battle comp to
    turn my attentions to...

Thanks for the 411
    It is legal to hunt, kill, and eat porcupines, armadillos and badgers in Texas.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast