Thread: info. on Vz 2008 muzzle threads

Feedback Score

Question info. on Vz 2008 muzzle threads

I have a Vz 2008 and I really like just about everything about this rifle, but the AK slant style muzzle break. I would like to replace it with a more effective flash hider. I just don't know what the threads are on the muzzle. I believe that they are 14X1mm RH but I'm not sure. I don't want to order anything and get stuck with something I can't use.

So; does anyone know for sure what the threads are and a flash hider that would work on this rifle.

AR-n-Ky
    " Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other"
    John Adams

" Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
    March 23 1775
    Patrick Henry

Feedback Score
    I take it no one knows? I do know they are Right Hand twist, I just don't know the pitch, metric. etc..

Any help would be appreciated.

AR-n-Ky
    " Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other"
    John Adams

" Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"
    March 23 1775
    Patrick Henry

Feedback Score

update: Century Vz 2008 muzzle threads

Well I have an update on the question. I have found out that they are 14X1mm Right Hand. I relay this for anyone that has one of these rifles and want something other then the AK style slant break.

I have replaced mine already with a CNC Warrior " Phantom style " flash hider. It looks good, and I hope to shoot it soon.

AR-n-Ky
    John Adams

March 23 1775
    Patrick Henry