Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wilson Combat TTU follow up.

Feedback Score
    I have tried every single trigger out there, except for the gold.

I have 3 single stage TTUs and 1 two stage TTU.

They're are simply the best.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wilsoncombatrep View Post
    I can tell you that the TTU and the AR-Gold are completely different animals. The only resemblance is the modular construction.

The TTU is the only modular trigger that can be installed without tools since there is no selector removal required. The TTU can be also be replaced or cleaned in the field without having to loosen or tighten any screws. The TTU is non-adjustable and factory set for an exquisite pull weight. We haven't worn one out yet-buut we are still trying.
    well you do need to use an allen wrench to tension the trigger against the receiver floor

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Miale View Post
    well you do need to use an allen wrench to tension the trigger against the receiver floor
    Nope, not anymore. That was the original design and has been changed. They now fit tensioning springs that press against the rec. floor. I like the new design better. I have 3 new ones and one of the original designs. They also changed the color to a darker gray.

Hey WilsonCombatRep, any chance I can swap my original set-screw design TTU SS for a new spring-style one?
    Last edited by Brahmzy; 09-23-10 at 18:05.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miale View Post

Nope, not for awhile.
    Last edited by Stickman; 09-23-10 at 18:08.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12