Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bushmaster Or Stag Arms?

Feedback Score
    understood. thanks for the replies. btw yes im only usin it for target shooting.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HisDisciple View Post
    THCDDM4 is completly right. They are both terrible compared to what is available with just a few dollars more.
    BCM upper 375+25Charging Handle+140 BCG=540 for a supurb upper. 330 for an LMT complete lower. Whole rifle for 870! You can even fin LMT lowers for 299.00 if you look around.

This is great advise right here. Once you learn how an AR is suppose to be built you will see how much Shrubmasters and the others cut corners.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmaster2k89 View Post
    I know both manufacturers are great but Sometimes you really do get what you pay for. So my question is, should i get a more expensive bushmaster m4 (average cost of all their guns) or a cheaper stag arms m4 (also based on average cost)???
    Unless you are getting either gun for $700 or below, pass on both and get something better for just a little more coin.

C4

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    If I knew this site before I bought my first rifle I would have never bought a Bushmaster...

And thats all I'm going to say about that...
    Last edited by Alex V; 09-21-10 at 11:55.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Unless you are getting either gun for $700 or below, pass on both and get something better for just a little more coin.

C4
    what would u recommend then? cause they r both slightly over that. dont worry ill do my research as well.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    what would u recommend then? cause they r both slightly over that. dont worry ill do my research as well.
    BCM or DD would be my first two choice.

I know you can get into a BCM (buying the upper and lower seperate) for about $834 FYI.

C4

Feedback Score

Cheap Date

If you want to bottom feed, try the CMMG Bargain Bin @ usd 599. Works for me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePie View Post
    nah i rather have it brand new

Feedback Score
    This is what I recommend, and 99.9% of all the members here will too.
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...&category=BCOM

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...&category=LMTO

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-M...-urg-m4-16.htm

Paul does the same deal, but you have to go with Grant for Paul's lowers

Really, all you need is $200.00 more than the $700.00 sh*tmasters and you can have a excellent rifle for competition, range, etc. Just wait 2 more weeks until next pay check. It will be worth it, because after a month of shooting. You'll always wonder when your rifle is going to die, and if you just would have waited and saved. On a side note the Georgian''s were armed with Bushys and lost to the Russian's lol. There's a thread about it here somewhere. lol.
    Just another certified Glock Armorer

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HumblePie View Post
    Ahh, don't show him that, CMMG uses chromemoly! That's the makeup of the cheap date- wipe it off with Slip2000 and blahh scary! It's like she's a monster.
    If he wants to bottom feed with a little better cheap date CDDN has S&W M&P for 699.00 but with that 1/9 option. It's like the backup date your friend has for you for the prom.
    Just another certified Glock Armorer

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast