Thread: Dead Mule Recoil Suppressor

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Dead Mule Recoil Suppressor

Anyone have experience with a Dead Mule Recoil Suppressor and what is your experience?

My local gunsmith swears they reduce recoil by 1/3.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Never heard of them. I used to use a mecury tube in my O/U when I shot comps allong with having the forcing cones lengthened and the barrel ported. What application were you planing to use it for?
    "After I shot myself, my training took over and I called my parents..." Texas Grebner

"Take me with a grain of salt, my sarcasm does not relate well over the internet"

Jonathan Morehouse

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ICANHITHIMMAN View Post
    Never heard of them. I used to use a mecury tube in my O/U when I shot comps allong with having the forcing cones lengthened and the barrel ported. What application were you planing to use it for?
    He said years ago, they used mercury but that it made too much noise. He recommended for my .338 and Benelli M4 (12ga) and that it is very common for competitive shooters to use in shotguns. Went ahead and had him install into my .338 and next week will have one installed in my Benelli M4 for 3 gun competition.
    Last edited by platoonDaddy; 10-18-11 at 20:42.

Feedback Score
    Have them installed in a Ruger No-1 in 450 Nitro and one in a 10 ga auto, work really well imo
    "A shot never fired is always a miss"