[QUOTE=DeltaKilo;912601]Well, recall that there was an older design of the Ranger T and a Newer one, the newer one identified with "T series" on the box, as opposed to "SXT series".

If I recall correctly, the redesign of the bullet was to enhance expansion and was to also enhance the strength of the copper jacketing (they're copper, not brass-jacketed) as it peeled back from the lead to allow for a more jagged edge. As such, the newer design should show adequate expansion, but there should be far less peeling of the jacket away from the lead.

I know that in the new T-series for Ranger 45, supposedly bare-gel expansion is closer to that of the HST than previous designs.

The design remains one of the best-performing rounds that I know of.[/
QUOTE]

+1 to that. They gelatin test that i saw compared the HST and Ranger -T and they were almost identical in performance. You could still ID which bullet was which just by looking at them and the slightly different way they expand but they both performed better than any other i have seen.....I would like to get my hands on some 45 HST. I love my Ranger-t's but i want to do some test of my own for fun. IIRC the youtube test i believe showed the HST maybe expanding very slightly more , emphasis on slightly.