Page 2795 of 3296 FirstFirst ... 17952295269527452785279327942795279627972805284528953295 ... LastLast
Results 27,941 to 27,950 of 32954

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)

Does anyone have experience with the TR25?
    Specifically the green mil or moa dot? Trying to decide which reticle. Triangle post isn't an option for me, pretty much narrowed it between the moa or mil.
    http://www.youtube.com/wormydog1724

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This isn't "Ihuntcoyotes.com.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormydog1724 View Post

Does anyone have experience with the TR25?
    Specifically the green mil or moa dot? Trying to decide which reticle. Triangle post isn't an option for me, pretty much narrowed it between the moa or mil.

I've got the TR24 1-4x24 with the green triangle post. I will say it's an excellent optic for what it is, the green triangle works great for fast target acquisition at closer ranges, but I have found it lacking for longer range precision shots as there are no stadia lines and it's basically like shooting with a magnified red dot. If I could purchase a different optic I would choose the TR25 for the little bit extra magnification and the mil-dot reticle. I definitely think you're on the right track with the 25
    USMC 2011-Present

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HeliPilot View Post
    I've got the TR24 1-4x24 with the green triangle post. I will say it's an excellent optic for what it is, the green triangle works great for fast target acquisition at closer ranges, but I have found it lacking for longer range precision shots as there are no stadia lines and it's basically like shooting with a magnified red dot. If I could purchase a different optic I would choose the TR25 for the little bit extra magnification and the mil-dot reticle. I definitely think you're on the right track with the 25

Yes I'm very familiar with the TR24, been using it for 3 gun since 2010. The triangle just never did it for me, so I use the German #4 on the TR24.

For the TR25 I like the MOA reticle because the top vertical line is thin, no dots. But the mil dot seems to stay thinner on the horizontal and vertical lines longer. If that makes sense. I doubt I'll ever be ranging with either reticle, I just want one that's useful on 1x and 6x. Also I read a review the bottom post on the mil dot was thicker because that's where they ran the fiber optic to the center dot, I am assuming the moa reticle will be the same though. I'm not even considering the circle dot reticle or German #4. The circle dot just looks like too much going on for me. The German #4 is plain and simple as is the standard duplex, but if I get some loads worked up and can match the drops with the mil or moa dots, then at least I'll have hold over marks.

The TR24 is staying on the pictured 11.5" KAC and the TR25 is going on a 16" KAC.

Maybe I'm over thinking this.
    http://www.youtube.com/wormydog1724

Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz
    This isn't "Ihuntcoyotes.com.

Feedback Score
    90 (97%)
    I've got the MOA Dot and like it
    JF Arms Company - Owner
    07/02 FFL/SOT

Sword & Shield Training Group - SSTG
    - Be the Sword & Shield for your community thru knowledge and skills.

----------------------
    EMT - Parkview DeKalb EMS

13 years of serving Northeast Indiana's citizens.
    ----------------------
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Sweet, the new Aimpoint flip to side mount with the 3x-C? How do you like the mount? It's eye wateringly expensive...

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    Here's a pic of my rifle and one of me on my last outings. While everyone was at the carnival and rodeo or concert at Frontier Days I was out on the prairie shooting. At this point my recce is done parts wise but it'll get Duracoated at some point once I settle on a camo scheme.

I digitally inserted Jaba the Hutt into the original Star Wars-Eric Cartman

Feedback Score
    Sorry fellas, I know it's a bad picture. Got to pick up my new Sionics lower today, so I had to post a picture.

Gonna put some lead down range tommorow at the friends and family range day. Can't wait to see how she runs.

BCM mid length upper with the Centurion C4, mated with a Sionics lower.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AppalachianThunder View Post
    Sorry fellas, I know it's a bad picture. Got to pick up my new Sionics lower today, so I had to post a picture.

Gonna put some lead down range tommorow at the friends and family range day. Can't wait to see how she runs.

BCM mid length upper with the Centurion C4, mated with a Sionics lower.

So simple. So nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am the painter making this mess a masterpiece.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Large View Post
    So simple. So nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you very much. That's exactly what I was aiming for. I have a sling and light to mount yet, but I'm waiting on one QD adapter for the sling, and the light mount. She'll be complete Monday.

Feedback Score
    Ok, I may have a stupid question, but how do i post a pic? I know i read about it on here before but am now just gettng around to doing it?

Page 2795 of 3296 FirstFirst ... 17952295269527452785279327942795279627972805284528953295 ... LastLast