Page 2890 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 1890239027902840288028882889289028912892290029402990 ... LastLast
Results 28,891 to 28,900 of 32965

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JulyAZ View Post
    Nice, how much was the adoption fee?
    $700 OTD
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Join, or Die

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Alliance Shoothouse, YSINTG, Carbine 1, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

New upper on a backup lower until I build a lower for this guy.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    How do you like that unity tactical setup?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Here's my current lineup.
    Newest: PWS Mk1 Mod2. Haven't even shot it yet. Current sporting an Aimpoint CompM but it's going to get either a really nice 1-4 or 1-6 (Trijicon, Kahles)

My first rifle, built in 2009. BCM BFH 16" Middy Upper with CompM3. Swapped the rail to a 556Tactical Samson Evo. Larue MBT2S trigger in a Delton lower. Got a PWS buffer tube system coming. B5 bravo stock on it, not a fan, wobbles more than I'd like. May try another Magpul Moe SL or LWRC Compact. I've had several ones on it (ACS, MFT Battlelink Minimalist, etc)

KISS rifle. Pictures don't show it well, but it's all Foliage Green. PSA 16" Premium pencil upper, BCM BCG, Aimpoint R-1, Delton lower, ACT ALG trigger to be installed. Just swapped to a Vltor Modstock to try it out, although I like the Moe a lot.

And a fun toy that I'm still dialing in. Anderson upper and lower, Odin works 7.5" .223 Wylde barrel, KAK muzzle device, PSA BCG, FAB Defense BUIS, Shockwave blade and tube. It's been picky with ammo so I still need to play with it some to see what's going on. Might need to play with buffers and springs given the barrel length. I am using the KAK package buffer and spring currently.

Feedback Score
    121 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JRHorne View Post
    Here's my current lineup.
    Newest: PWS Mk1 Mod2. Haven't even shot it yet. Current sporting an Aimpoint CompM but it's going to get either a really nice 1-4 or 1-6 (Trijicon, Kahles)

My first rifle, built in 2009. BCM BFH 16" Middy Upper with CompM3. Swapped the rail to a 556Tactical Samson Evo. Larue MBT2S trigger in a Delton lower. Got a PWS buffer tube system coming. B5 bravo stock on it, not a fan, wobbles more than I'd like. May try another Magpul Moe SL or LWRC Compact. I've had several ones on it (ACS, MFT Battlelink Minimalist, etc)

KISS rifle. Pictures don't show it well, but it's all Foliage Green. PSA 16" Premium pencil upper, BCM BCG, Aimpoint R-1, Delton lower, ACT ALG trigger to be installed. Just swapped to a Vltor Modstock to try it out, although I like the Moe a lot.

And a fun toy that I'm still dialing in. Anderson upper and lower, Odin works 7.5" .223 Wylde barrel, KAK muzzle device, PSA BCG, FAB Defense BUIS, Shockwave blade and tube. It's been picky with ammo so I still need to play with it some to see what's going on. Might need to play with buffers and springs given the barrel length. I am using the KAK package buffer and spring currently.
    I am running a similar pistol setup, I spent the extra and got the Noveske Kx5 I had the KAK at first. The Noveske did help with the Pistol being picky about ammo, I am running a PWS H3, and a Stile Industries Flatwire spring. I did end up putting a Odin adjustable gas block on just to make it easier to get my 7.5 tuned, since I got it dialed in it has functioned flawless with ever y ammo I have put through it

"Fear The Man With Only One Rifle"

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I had gotten out of the game for a while. Had a lot going on with moving and the wife graduating from college. So now that we are settled and living "in the sticks" I wanted something to walk to property with. So, I pieced this together over the course of a few weeks. Going to add a "sopmod" stock and leave it alone from there since it will be used in hunting for now. Got a few things coming in the mail. Sling, bipod, handstop to be added next week.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Brazier View Post
    I am running a similar pistol setup, I spent the extra and got the Noveske Kx5 I had the KAK at first. The Noveske did help with the Pistol being picky about ammo, I am running a PWS H3, and a Stile Industries Flatwire spring. I did end up putting a Odin adjustable gas block on just to make it easier to get my 7.5 tuned, since I got it dialed in it has functioned flawless with ever y ammo I have put through it

I appreciate the info. I have another $50 gift card to PWS so I can order the buffer (got $200 in store credit when I bought the Mod 2). I'll grab a new spring too. I guess I can look into an adjustable gas block if it's needed.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    It's been a while since I since I posted. A while back I did this k2 grip up in a good ole GFY fashion for a special someone but snagged a few photos before sending off. Thought I'd share with you all

I digitally inserted Jaba the Hutt into the original Star Wars-Eric Cartman

Page 2890 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 1890239027902840288028882889289028912892290029402990 ... LastLast