Page 1106 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 1066061006105610961104110511061107110811161156120616062106 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,060 of 32970

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormydog1724 View Post
    That was interesting.

Your PIC is interesting LOL.

You been shooting some cool stuff lately man

Quote Originally Posted by Split66 View Post
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic
    Danger@Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/m41979/

Feedback Score
    35 (100%)

PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    At the risk of duplicating the last crap-storm...don't flame, I was tryin' something...

www.thealaskalife.com www.facebook.com/thealaskalife
    Quote Originally Posted by okie john View Post
    Posers buy guns. Shooters buy ammo.
    Okie John

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wormydog1724 View Post
    Thanks bro. I've been recycling some old pictures lately as I haven't gotten out to shoot or take pictures. You're SBR is the tits. I want one. An SBR that is.
    Thanks buddy.

I love my "Tits" too

[IMG]http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j468/Danger131/****YoUBiTch.jpg[/IMG]
    I wouldnt listen to BCMjunkie. His brown camo clashes like hell with his surroundings. His surroundings are obviously pinkish and lacey and have big hooties.

Instagram Dangertastic

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Something new is in the works......

"Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BCmJUnKie View Post
    Dammit Cory its not in the vice on your porch railing.

Go try again and THEN post it
    I don't have enough parts to put it on the vice yet...... Here is last weekend's project.....

"There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I wanted to start a thread regarding before and after pics of rifles that have been updated over the years. The mods felt it was not conducive to start another picture thread. This is my patrol rifle that I use at my part time job (full time job has issued BCMs). I built it in early 2009.

Since then, I have deployed it and noticed a little weight issue when carrying it for several hours at a time. I added the Micro T-1, and switched the G2 for an M600A on the awesome Gear Sector mount (thanks Jason T). Since I have a Mini4 inbound, I also replaced the Vltor break with an AAC Breakout. Other than making the rifle a tad longer, I am quite happy with the weight reduction and better light. I also pulled and cleaned the barrel and removed the gas block and chopped the original front sight tower so I could have a pinned gas block. I thought about loosing the AFG and I toyed around with several other options but ended up going back to it. I plan on re-zeroing it tomorrow. Here it is now with a much thinner profile.....

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Nice man, I like the upgraded version.

How do you like that Magpul front sling mount?

Does it stick out too far?

Heres my before and after

M4

Instagram Dangertastic

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I like the front sling mount a lot. I use it a bit differently than intended. On my plate carrier, I use it to tether the front of the weapon down if I need both hands to do other things. I have a single point attached to the plate carrier and then I use the RSA on a quick release on the other side of the carrier. It does not stick out too far. On another rifle, I have a handstop and I use the RSA as a second handstop to help drive the rifle.

Here's another porch vice pic for ya! This year's hurricane took out my pool!

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Goodtimes View Post
    lol you must be new here
    Quote Originally Posted by UGAbulldog2009 View Post
    Yes I am. Sorry to intrude on the sausage party
    Quote Originally Posted by UGAbulldog2009 View Post
    That'd be 1st person, else I wouldn't have passed the college writing exam years back.

BUIS? I am new here, dont forget. I always pull the charging handle with my left hand (as i am right handed), that's just how I was taught. Correct? I dont know. I like the rear sight as far back as possible. This is only possible turned the way I have it, backwards or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCmJUnKie View Post
    Lol that was my first thought.

Is he joking or was that serious?

Maybe Ill turn my Aimpoint around, I like looking at the red lens way more than the clear side
    Quote Originally Posted by nimdabew View Post
    This is dangerous sir. You will then attain a 0x scope and you will be shooting at the inner demon inside of you.

Seriously.

Pic thread:

Fun fun fun with the SR15..
    Last edited by Rattlehead; 10-25-11 at 23:02.

Page 1106 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 1066061006105610961104110511061107110811161156120616062106 ... LastLast