Page 1995 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 99514951895194519851993199419951996199720052045209524952995 ... LastLast
Results 19,941 to 19,950 of 32965

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score

take it.

just some fun.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    I helped a friend out at a gun show in the Philly area this weekend. I built a bunch of rifles for his display racks and snapped a few crappy pics when I had time. We were in Geissele territory so we were heavy on their products.......

Here's a few......

"Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    S&W M&P 15

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_1iviper View Post
    nice looking rifle. how do you like the GRSC ?

also , good looking start to a nice 300blk
    Thanks. I took the GRSC out yesterday to sight-in. Did a rough zero at 25 per instruction/recommendation, and then pushed it out to 100 for refinement. Initial grouping was not that impressive, about a 2 inch spread (me not the equipment), but after the warm-up I tightened it up and was able to consistently hit quarter-sized groups with subsequent adjustments. It was a nice clear morning at the range and I was able to get good daylight illumination from the scope (zeroed with the illum. off). The glass is as clear as any comparable high quality optic I've looked through. Reticle is a blast to use. Literally. Build quality is very solid. I like the buisness-like subtle appearance and the fact that it's not saturated with company logos. Overall, a highly underrated scope. A shame it's often over-looked. A "best kept secret" if you ask me.
    "People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Cory,

If I saw builds like that at my local gun show I would have to pinch myself.

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxman7 View Post
    Cory,

If I saw builds like that at my local gun show I would have to pinch myself.

-Jax
    Thanks bro! The funny thing is that people always come over and in conversation to their gun show pals, always seem to think that we are gouging prices. They can't grasp the concept that ARs are not all the same. I will have to say that I can quickly read the guys that come up and know that these are quality rifles because they can properly pronounce Geissele and Noveske.....

"There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CoryCop25 View Post
    Thanks bro! The funny thing is that people always come over and in conversation to their gun show pals, always seem to think that we are gouging prices. They can't grasp the concept that ARs are not all the same. I will have to say that I can quickly read the guys that come up and know that these are quality rifles because they can properly pronounce Geissele and Noveske.....

That vice....its so beautiful!

But yeah, I did 3 booths at local gun shows last year. When they'd come up to the booth and ask me "Is that a Giezel trigger, a Novesk handguard or a V-tor upper" its a dead giveaway!

-Jax

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems."
    -Ryan Job

Quote Originally Posted by Army Chief View Post
    "Elite" designations come from the things that you DO in life, and not from the things that you buy along the way. AC

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Re: AR Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by spearpoint View Post
    just some fun.
    Awwwwwwww
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    Dan Miami, FL

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxman7 View Post
    That vice....its so beautiful!

But yeah, I did 3 booths at local gun shows last year. When they'd come up to the booth and ask me "Is that a Giezel trigger, a Novesk handguard or a V-tor upper" its a dead giveaway!

-Jax
    BCMJunkie would be sooooo proud.....

Page 1995 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 99514951895194519851993199419951996199720052045209524952995 ... LastLast