Page 2863 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 1863236327632813285328612862286328642865287329132963 ... LastLast
Results 28,621 to 28,630 of 32965

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I am the painter making this mess a masterpiece.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Large View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Alliance Shoothouse, YSINTG, Carbine 1, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by irish350 View Post
    I got my RIS used and it was already Patriot Brown. I wasnt crazy about brown guns before that but man do I like it.
    Thanks! I'm not really crazy about brown guns myself. I wanted to Cerakote it but just didn't want FDE and this worked out great. I got the lower put back together last night and should have the rest done this weekend. She's gonna get a lot of range time.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by svtpwnz View Post
    Thanks! I'm not really crazy about brown guns myself. I wanted to Cerakote it but just didn't want FDE and this worked out great. I got the lower put back together last night and should have the rest done this weekend. She's gonna get a lot of range time.

The tribunal demands additional pictures, and lets not pretend you don't have a stock laying around so we don't have to see your "unsheathed extension".
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Always beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    The tribunal demands additional pictures, and lets not pretend you don't have a stock laying around so we don't have to see your "unsheathed extension".
    LOL!!!!! My unsheathed extension has now been properly covered as not to send the tribunal into unfettered shock and dismay. It now wears a EMOD and Raptor for you're viewing pleasure.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by svtpwnz View Post
    LOL!!!!! My unsheathed extension has now been properly covered as not to send the tribunal into unfettered shock and dismay. It now wears a EMOD and Raptor for you're viewing pleasure.

Thank you for redeeming your dirty beast status!!
    Stick

Page 2863 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 1863236327632813285328612862286328642865287329132963 ... LastLast