Page 2870 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 1870237027702820286028682869287028712872288029202970 ... LastLast
Results 28,691 to 28,700 of 32965

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Some people tend to think of it strictly as an AWB stock. I look at it as someone breaking the mold and coming up with something unique in the AR15 market
    I agree. I also see it as a Mini-14 killer.

Is this one being put through its paces for a review?
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It is the Fight Lite Industries SCR lower. It takes any standard AR15 upper, and gives an old school rifle stock replacement lower. It comes with a modified BCG and buffer assembly which angles into the stock, much like a FAL works.

Some people tend to think of it strictly as an AWB stock. I look at it as someone breaking the mold and coming up with something unique in the AR15 market. It isn't meant to replace anythink , it is just another option for shooters. It is AWB functional for some states of locations, but I don't know what would or wouldn't be on that ever changing list.
    I wonder if the 'furniture' is anything standard. Would be fun to make an ar15 'rem700'

Feedback Score
    It is the Fight Lite Industries SCR lower. It takes any standard AR15 upper, and gives an old school rifle stock replacement lower. It comes with a modified BCG and buffer assembly which angles into the stock, much like a FAL works.

Some people tend to think of it strictly as an AWB stock. I look at it as someone breaking the mold and coming up with something unique in the AR15 market. It isn't meant to replace anythink , it is just another option for shooters. It is AWB functional for some states of locations, but I don't know what would or wouldn't be on that ever changing list.
    Dammit, Stick, you're gonna cost me more money!

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Those have been around for a while. I can't really put a time period on "a while" but I've been seeing them in my Facebook feed for probably close to a year anyway. And yes, I find them pretty appealing as well.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post

Agreed on the Mini-14 killer, and yes, it is slowly going through its paces.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post

I was thinking the same thing, everything people wished the mini was.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    This is my first AR. She started as a Sig M400 Enhanced MOE carbine. I had the front sight removed and replaced with a Geissele gas block. The front end has been free floated inside a YHM lightweight rifle length quad rail. Factory A2 birdcage was replaced with a YHM Phantom Slant brake. (Loud as all get out but very effective at keeping the front end down.) The stock is a LMT SOPMOD stock. Rear grip is Magpul MOE+. Front grip is a LaRue. Trigger is a Geissele SSA wearing the springs from a SSA-E. (3.75lb very consistent pull according to my gauge) Factory safety was removed and replaced with a V Seven weapon systems 57 degree titanium hybrid. The light is a Surefire M952V. Sight is a Vortex Strikefire 2 in their low mount ring to get it down to absolute cowitness height. Rear sight is the Magpul MBUS that came with the rifle and the matching front sight has been added since this picture was taken. Standard charging handle has been replaced with a BCM Mod 4. Magpul BAD lever installed also. She's no lightweight (coming in just a smidge below 10lbs per the bathroom scale) but she runs like a scalded dog.

ABT
    Last edited by abt1974; 03-15-17 at 07:09.

Feedback Score
    I like this, definitely out of the box.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Just added Naroh Arms hand stop after reading members reviews. Very happy with it.
    Also upgraded grip to a BCM mod 3...

Now to save for an Aimpoint....Really would like a T-1 but might have to go with the PRO.

Specs:

Anderson lower
    PSA enhanced LPK
    Anderson Upper receiver
    PSA upper parts kit
    BCM Gunfighter Mod4 Charging handle
    PSA Nitride Premium BCG (HPT/MPI)
    Anderson 16" 5.56 NATO 1:8" carbine barrel cut, pinned, and welded with A2 F/H. OAL: 16 3/16"
    PSA F/S Gas block, tube, and hand guard retainer
    Meprolight tritium F/S post
    Magpul MOE SL Carbine hand guard
    Mission First Tactical Minimalist stock
    Daniel Defense fixed rear sight
    Streamlight TLR-1 HL
    Narrow Arms M-Lok hand stop
    Homemade V-Tac style sling
    Last edited by CrowCommand; 03-16-17 at 20:25.

Page 2870 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 1870237027702820286028682869287028712872288029202970 ... LastLast