Page 2953 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 1953245328532903294329512952295329542955296330033053 ... LastLast
Results 29,521 to 29,530 of 32965

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    It sure looks like cleaning rods attached between the rails. Don’t think I’ve seen one. And don’t think I’d ever think to attach cleaning rods to my hand guard. Like ever.

Mainly done by prior Vietnam guys, or guys who want to imitate things they have seen. I have an older buddy who still has his set up that way, but he is a legit old school LRRP.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Mainly done by prior Vietnam guys, or guys who want to imitate things they have seen. I have an older buddy who still has his set up that way, but he is a legit old school LRRP.
    Exactly! Picked it up from 2 Vietnam vets (my father and uncle) and from an older shooting buddy (retired Ranger)... I set it up to coincide with a simple cleaning kit (oil, sm brush, rag, and bore snake) that I keep in my chest rig for a quick field fix or cleaning! Strapping a simple 2-piece rod in an empty void that gets in the way of nothing makes a ton of sense if and when it's needed.

Having the ability to knock out a stuck casing, dirt plug, or mud and being able to do it quickly is paramount to being able to stay active. So it works for me!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jayclimber; 12-07-17 at 19:54.

Feedback Score
    Some great looking guns on here

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hdrolling View Post
    I didn't know BCM made a KAG for quad rails, very nice.
    You must have missed the one I was selling on the E&E. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

AR Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by hdrolling View Post
    Closing out 2017, I need to start 2018 with another gun safe. The safe I bought was perfect for the one AR I planned to own...........

IMG_9208 by hd_rolling, on Flickr
    Brother, I remembered when you first started here. You’ve been pretty busy!

ETA: so do you have a favorite?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 12-07-17 at 22:29.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Bored, so artsy edit from a new app I'm messing with.

10.5 BA barrel, Daniel Defense upper and BCG, C4 carbine rail, H1 w/ ADM mount, sketchy off brand cheapo lower with ALG LPK and QMS, KAK pistola tube with Shockwave. (My can't be bothered to keep switching my SBR lower between two uppers pistol lower).

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jayclimber View Post
    Exactly! Picked it up from 2 Vietnam vets (my father and uncle) and from an older shooting buddy (retired Ranger)... I set it up to coincide with a simple cleaning kit (oil, sm brush, rag, and bore snake) that I keep in my chest rig for a quick field fix or cleaning! Strapping a simple 2-piece rod in an empty void that gets in the way of nothing makes a ton of sense if and when it's needed.

Having the ability to knock out a stuck casing, dirt plug, or mud and being able to do it quickly is paramount to being able to stay active. So it works for me!
    Kyle Defoor does the exact same thing for this reason.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Sully,

Thanks for taking it the right way.

Aervoe Field Drab?

The Private Citizen
    Liberty — Independence — Responsibility — Resolve

Page 2953 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 1953245328532903294329512952295329542955296330033053 ... LastLast