Page 3015 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 2015251529152965300530133014301530163017302530653115 ... LastLast
Results 30,141 to 30,150 of 32965

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'll use this picture to point out that Centurion Arms (a board sponsor and good people) are selling their Keymod rails for 50% off...

https://www.centurionarms.com/category-s/1841.htm

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Can't wait for the weekend range session I have planned. Shooting photos instead till then.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Stick,

I have not tried their 5.56 mags though and a little curious on the coupler.
    Any thoughts? If you prefer to PM so the thread is not derailed that’s fine too.
    I don't use them as a feature, they lay loose in one of the boxes of mags, and get grabbed whenever I reach in and grab one out of the mix.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

AR Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CMP View Post
    I know this was directed to Stick, but I've had the coupled magazine come loose from recoil on mine. Occasionally with 5.56 and almost every time shooting 300BO. I only own four of the ETS magazines that couple so take it for what it's worth.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the input CPM. It’s only 4, but it’s consistent. I use Redi-Mags on most of my AR’s. They do the job. Saw the ETS and was curious if these were GTG or gimmmicky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 08-23-18 at 08:16.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    I don't use them as a feature, they lay loose in one of the boxes of mags, and get grabbed whenever I reach in and grab one out of the mix.
    Thanks Stick

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Thanks for the input CPM. It’s only 4, but it’s consistent. I use Redi-Mags on most of my AR’s. They do the job. Saw the ETS and was curious if these were GTG or gimmmicky.

As magazines they seem to work just fine, although I haven't really beat on them in a class or during drills.

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." - Winston Churchill

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity." - Hanlon's razor

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMP View Post
    As magazines they seem to work just fine, although I haven't really beat on them in a class or during drills.

I honestly haven't heard a good thing about ets

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Picture thread.... less talk, more pictures..... you guys are slacking big time.

Stick

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Untitled by Cory Fluck, on Flickr
    "Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
    "There are 550 million firearms on this planet. That's one firearm for every 12 people. The question is... How do we arm the other 11?" Lord of War.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Picture thread.... less talk, more pictures..... you guys are slacking big time.

I need to start setting aside funds for one of these lowers. And a side charger upper.

I swear if I get asked one more time what brace this is... Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Ground Defense 1, Blade Defense 1, Defensive Pistol 1 & 2, Alliance Shoothouse, YSINTG, Carbine 1, NRA Range Safety Officer
    david@damagephotos.com
    Damage Photos on Facebook
    @damage_photos on Instagram

Page 3015 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 2015251529152965300530133014301530163017302530653115 ... LastLast