Page 3043 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 2043254329432993303330413042304330443045305330933143 ... LastLast
Results 30,421 to 30,430 of 32965

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    That’s really solid and sturdy looking rail. Unfortunately my money tree didn’t survive 2 marriages and so I don’t see an HK in my future - so won’t be needing a RAHG. Regardless it’s a nice looking rail. Similar to a quad-rail minus the picatinny @ 3/6/9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Damn dude sorry to hear that. I’m fortunate that I’m not married and have no kids, more money for hobbies.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

AR Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    Damn dude sorry to hear that. I’m fortunate that I’m not married and have no kids, more money for hobbies.
    It’s all good. Life’s full of lessons and some of them just flat out suck, but eventually sink in. :-). I say let the mistakes of others be a learning tool for you so you hopefully don’t make the same or similar.
    Choose wisely, when that time comes.
    Is that bottom HK your rifle? Speaking of being single and having $$ did you see the 10.3 HK upper on the E&E?? I can imagine that with an SB Tactical PDW brace and it would be a nice “little bro” to your full size HK.

ETA: tell me about that optic.

Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 11-27-18 at 14:43.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ALCOAR View Post
    The other option was made by Remington, model name RAHG. It's speculated that DEVGRU prefers the RAHG, and there is a few pictures showing them on DEVGRU rifles...most notably on one of the most famous rifles in history:
    Is the the OBL brain splitter? With a Remington rail..

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    It’s all good. Life’s full of lessons and some of them just flat out suck, but eventually sink in. :-). I say let the mistakes of others be a learning tool for you so you hopefully don’t make the same or similar.
    Choose wisely, when that time comes.
    Is that bottom HK your rifle? Speaking of being single and having $$ did you see the 10.3 HK upper on the E&E?? I can imagine that with an SB Tactical PDW brace and it would be a nice “little bro” to your full size HK.

ETA: tell me about that optic.

Both photos are of the same rifle, the latest photo has the RAGH and the Elcan Specter DR. I did see those 416 uppers and people are going crazy for them. I’m a huge HK guy(CZ is my second) but I wouldn’t pay $3k for OG uppers, especially with all the upgrades the A5 has.

My particular MR556 has a real deal HK416 10.4” barrel and I’m waiting on my 416A3 adjustable gas block to arrive.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Both photos are of the same rifle, the latest photo has the RAGH and the Elcan Specter DR. I did see those 416 uppers and people are going crazy for them. I’m a huge HK guy(CZ is my second) but I wouldn’t pay $3k for OG uppers, especially with all the upgrades the A5 has.

My particular MR556 has a real deal HK416 10.4” barrel and I’m waiting on my 416A3 adjustable gas block to arrive.
    I guess I drank too much stupid water and missed the obvious short barrel. Either way, nice rifle. Is the rifle gassy without the adjustable GB?

~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I guess I drank too much stupid water and missed the obvious short barrel. Either way, nice rifle. Is the rifle gassy without the adjustable GB?

It's all good, there are lots of great pics in this thread so you're bound to miss something from time to time. As for the gassing, yes it's a little gassy but the AGB is for suppressed shooting. The 10.4" GB is plugged(there are 10.4" vented gas blocks too) and the 14.5", 16.5" all came with vented blocks from the factory. Right now I have a Vltor A5 with a heavy buffer which helps with cycling but I'd like for it to be a tad smoother hence the addition of the A3 gas block. With that said my MK18 is super smooth with the NT4 but is also gassy so I don't put too much into gassing on SBRs.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    It's all good, there are lots of great pics in this thread so you're bound to miss something from time to time. As for the gassing, yes it's a little gassy but the AGB is for suppressed shooting. The 10.4" GB is plugged(there are 10.4" vented gas blocks too) and the 14.5", 16.5" all came with vented blocks from the factory. Right now I have a Vltor A5 with a heavy buffer which helps with cycling but I'd like for it to be a tad smoother hence the addition of the A3 gas block. With that said my MK18 is super smooth with the NT4 but is also gassy so I don't put too much into gassing on SBRs.
    I’m of a similar mindset. I’ve used adjustable gas blocks before, it these days I use non-adjustable gas block. IMO it reduces a potential failure point. But that’s just my experience. Anyway, I take a little high temp RTV and run a bead along the horseshoe of my charging handle. Call it a cheapskate gas buster, but it does work. I also use the A5 system on all my builds, unless the stock requires something different.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

14.5 Noveske build

14.5 Noveske Afghan build. An excellent shooter.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Less chatter more pics!

New grip shown from Reptilia. Great grip.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Yes sir. And that grip looks great.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    i had the will power to not buy guns. I even bought a gun store and work for a company that manufactures the forging machines for said guns. I need help.

Page 3043 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 2043254329432993303330413042304330443045305330933143 ... LastLast