Page 507 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 740745749750550650750850951755760710071507 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 32965

Thread: AR Picture Thread

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RetreatHell View Post
    You're right, man. I'll run over to CVS right quick and pick up an old-school disposable camera, come back home and take pics, run back up to CVS and get pics developed and put onto a disc, come back home and upload the pics to my macbook, edit them in iPhoto real quick, upload them to photobucket and, finally, post the pics here in the pic thread.

Be right back! Time me!

Though I wouldn't hold your breath, buddy. On second thought, DO hold your breath, just make sure to add me to your will beforehand! Can't wait to get your SR25!

Semper Fi

-Paul

Your magazine is empty......

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmont31R View Post
    Your magazine is empty......
    Negative, it's loaded with the new "invisibullets." Get with the times, dude.

No, I was actually in a big hurry and being impatient as hell. I just wanted to quickly get the pics of my 11.5" and 14.5" middy BCMs, with and without the can on both. I forgot to even insert any mag in the 14.5" pics, and didn't have any windowed FDE PMAGs that were already loaded so I just angrily shoved an empty one in there. I was hoping the rest of the carbine would divert attention away from that, but apparently not, eh there "Eagle Eye Belmont?"

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    You're right, man. I'll run over to CVS right quick and pick up an old-school disposable camera, come back home and take pics, run back up to CVS and get pics developed and put onto a disc, come back home and upload the pics to my macbook, edit them in iPhoto real quick, upload them to photobucket and, finally, post the pics here in the pic thread.

Be right back! Time me!

Though I wouldn't hold your breath, buddy. On second thought, DO hold your breath, just make sure to add me to your will beforehand! Can't wait to get your SR25!

Semper Fi

-Paul
    Sorry, that just sounded like one big excuse. Quitter.
    Last edited by Titleist; 04-09-10 at 18:04.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Negative, it's loaded with the new "invisibullets." Get with the times, dude.

No, I was actually in a big hurry and being impatient as hell. I just wanted to quickly get the pics of my 11.5" and 14.5" middy BCMs, with and without the can on both. I forgot to even insert any mag in the 14.5" pics, and didn't have any windowed FDE PMAGs that were already loaded so I just angrily shoved an empty one in there. I was hoping the rest of the carbine would divert attention away from that, but apparently not, eh there "Eagle Eye Belmont?"

How come only the FDE XTM's are stipled, and not the black ones? Racist against blacks huh?

Still haven't shot my 14.5" middy even though Ive had it for like 2 weeks now.....

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    How come only the FDE XTM's are stipled, and not the black ones? Racist against blacks huh?

Still haven't shot my 14.5" middy even though Ive had it for like 2 weeks now.....
    Racist and lazy? Wow, Paul. We expected better...
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    If I could stop buying motorcycle shit Id be all over some new blasters.
    Last edited by JBecker 72; 04-09-10 at 18:35.

Feedback Score

.22lr trainer. Tac Sol upper.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah I am quoting and leaving the pictures in... because this carbine is worth repeating!

Great job Devil Dog!!!!

Cam

Semper Fi,

-Paul
    Last edited by Cameron; 04-09-10 at 19:44.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Racist and lazy? Wow, Paul. We expected better...
    Well aren't we just the comedians tonight.

For your information, there is actually a single black XTM half that's stippled underneath the rail in front of the FUG, you just can't really see it.... ah shit, that's not really helping my case here. But I do promise that not long after those pics were taken I've stippled all but 3 of the black XTMs on that upper. Honestly, I have!

Here is a video of my suppressed SBR from last week at the range. Like I said, I don't have any updated pics so this is all I've got for now, and it's not that exciting. I only fire a whopping 3 rounds because I was testing something for comparison to something else.

Semper Fi,

-Paul

Page 507 of 3297 FirstFirst ... 740745749750550650750850951755760710071507 ... LastLast