Thread: Trijicon ACOG TA11-D ~ Red Triangle 3.5x TA11 ~ or trade for Aimpoint T1/H1 ~ VA

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Trijicon ACOG TA11-D ~ Red Triangle 3.5x TA11 ~ or trade for Aimpoint T1/H1 ~ VA

TRADED ~ GONE

WTS/WTT: USED Trijicon TA11-D with all accessories
    $900
    ~ New retail is $1200
    Charlottesville, VA

Excellent condition. 2006 model I believe.

The TA-11D, in my opinion is the best TA11 model... It has the longest eye relief of all the ACOG's, has 3.5x magnification, and a RED TRIANGLE reticle. It also has the BAC system for quick, close range scope use (red triangle appears to over in the background with bot eyes open, allowing fast target engagement)

I have used this on my AR's, but for the last two years it has been on my .308 FAL. Technically the reticles are ranged out for 5.56mm M193 but it works darn well for a .308 on a 16" FAL as well. Easily hit plates at 300 yards putting target center at bottom of triangle. The long eye relief allows you to keep the eye away from the .308 recoil.

Willing to trade for Aimpoint T1 (ideally) or H1 + ??? Not looking for the larger Aimpoints, I have one already.
    ??? could be cash, 5.56mm ammo, or whatever, Throw it at me... as long as you have an Aimpoint Micro in the mix...
    Last edited by Rmplstlskn; 10-17-10 at 21:42. Reason: TRADED
    "Our destruction... will be from another quarter. From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence..."
    ...Daniel Webster, June 1, 1837