Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New product for JP/Troy VTac fans...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What, if any, are the advantages of this over the mount by AR15performance.com?

I am, however, very interested in the direct mount for the Scout light...

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    The one with the nylon nut?
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    IWC is supposed to have a prototype Mount-N-Slot handstop and front sling attachment point designed for the MS2 sling, for the Troy/VTAC Extreme BattleRails floating around out there somewhere. I am hoping these come out on the market soon....
    Last edited by nickdrak; 10-30-10 at 02:59.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Myself and a few others are working with them on new accessory/sling mounts for the MOEs... have not asked about the Troy/VTAC Extreme BattleRails (if I were running anything else, it would be those though)... however, a few products will be released soon that I'm just giddy about.
    Remember, the Founding Fathers reason for the 2nd Amendment... to combat tyranny. Sadly, when people discuss the 2nd Amendment, the opponents erroneously think it was meant to stand alone... it HAS a preamble:

"...But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security..."

— John Hancock

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123