Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mayflower LEPC w/D3CR set up. Help.

Feedback Score

Mayflower LEPC w/D3CR set up. Help.

Recently obtained a Mayflower LE plate carrier by Velocity systems for a good price. I have been looking for a set up just like this to pair with my Haley Strategic D3CR rig. Perfect setup for what I need at work.

It pairs well with the clips on top and the velcro on the back. The problem I would like to fix is to anchor the clips on the side of the D3 to some kind of swift clips. My cummerbund is sleek (elastic). The only Molle is on the back of the carrier. Swift clips appear to be too short and won't reach that far. Iv looked at DownRangeGear's basic strap kit but it allows for only 8" length of adjustment which is not enough to reach the Molle on the back of my carrier.

Does anyone know of any other "strap kit system" that could accommodate my setup?

Here are some pics to show the problem:

Links of the equipment:

https://www.velsyst.com/law-enforcem...e-carrier.html

http://www.haleystrategic.com/disrup...chest-rig-d3cr

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    I ran a banshee plate carrier for a while and it came with these "T" straps so you could run without the cumberbund maybe try getting a set of those?

Feedback Score
    Do you have a link for those?

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Just get the cummerbund with molle? Would be the most expedient solution.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    There is no option for just the straps that I can find but I'm sure if you called them you could get a set

Feedback Score
    Blgr64. Email me at eglabsinfo@gmail.com, I have some options for cases like yours

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Egg will have a solid solution for you, or you can pick up one of these: https://www.velsyst.com/chest-rig-adapter-kit.html. I have used one with a D3CR on a Velocity Low Profile Plate Carrier with no issues.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by drtywk View Post
    Egg will have a solid solution for you, or you can pick up one of these: https://www.velsyst.com/chest-rig-adapter-kit.html. I have used one with a D3CR on a Velocity Low Profile Plate Carrier with no issues.
    That's actually not a b ad looking set up. You wouldnt happen to have any pics of you wearing it by chance would you? I have both a LWPC and JPC 2.0 but I'm always tinkering with them.

on my LWPC I run one of the PIG elastic cummerbunds. Very stable but downside is I'm pretty much relegated to running to only running the basic front placard. If I could run the referenced chest rig adapter kit in addition to the PIG cummerbund it would certainly open up more options such as the D3CR, mayflower pusher, etc. I'm waiting on a spiritus kit to come in for my JPC.

OP, sorry for the mild thread jack lol
    Last edited by jpmuscle; 08-16-16 at 20:54.

Feedback Score
    You could always just make some clips using paracord. Hook it on the molle of the back panel and then put a clip on the end.

Hopefully these pics will work, best I could find to try to explain:

Sorry pics didn't work...

http://downrangegear.net/Down_Range_...rface_Kit.html
    Last edited by HMM; 08-17-16 at 09:32.

Feedback Score
    91 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmuscle View Post
    That's actually not a b ad looking set up. You wouldnt happen to have any pics of you wearing it by chance would you? I have both a LWPC and JPC 2.0 but I'm always tinkering with them.

on my LWPC I run one of the PIG elastic cummerbunds. Very stable but downside is I'm pretty much relegated to running to only running the basic front placard. If I could run the referenced chest rig adapter kit in addition to the PIG cummerbund it would certainly open up more options such as the D3CR, mayflower pusher, etc. I'm waiting on a spiritus kit to come in for my JPC.

OP, sorry for the mild thread jack lol
    Sorry no pics of it being worn, but it is pretty straight forward with the straps on each side riding over the cummerbund. The straps are adjustable in order to reduce the slack in them. It works just like their SwiftClip set, but the straps are sewn into a panel which also allows you to remove the existing cummerbund if you wanted to.
    "We sleep soundly in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."

- George Orwell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast