Thread: Looking for holster for G34 with CTC CMR-206 green laser

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)

Looking for holster for G34 with CTC CMR-206 green laser

I'm having a problem locating a holster for my G34 with a Crimson Trace CMR-206 green laser.

The issue is that a holster tight enough to properly retain the gun may inadvertently activate the laser and drain the battery because of the location of the activation "paddles" on each side of the trigger guard. (see the picture at http://www.crimsontrace.com/products...master/01-4620)

I can make this a bedside gun and avoid the issue altogether, but a holster would be nice for times when I wish to carry the gun with the laser attached.

All my kydex holsters are by Raven Concealment, and I've contacted them about this problem, but they don't have a holster that works for this combo. My standard leather Galco G34 holster doesn’t accommodate the laser, either. The list of holster makers at the top of the handguns page is daunting - it has too many makers to be go through each of them one at a time.

I'd appreciate suggestions from anybody who has already addressed this problem with the CTC CMR family of lights/lasers.

Thanks.

ETA: CTC provided a holster guide for their products. That's a great customer service product. Its online at:

http://www.crimsontrace.com/uploads/..._Guide_2.0.pdf
    Last edited by Bruce in WV; 08-18-16 at 16:32.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Holster makers don't make model for this laser. There have been too many problems getting a good fit in the past causing problems. This laser will go on my house gun whereI don't need a holster.