Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sig P220 in .45

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    i am scared to have it sent to sig to have it serviced and then it comes back with MIM Everything!!!!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    i would like the pistol detail stripped springs replaced and etc.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thanks for the replies, guys.

The gun is with my FFL pending a background check right now and I'll get pics up when I get the weapon.
    If you're in range, so are they...

Duty station here....duty station there...
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by davebee456 View Post
    i am scared to have it sent to sig to have it serviced and then it comes back with MIM Everything!!!!
    All that is replaced for the standard armorer's service is the recoil spring, trigger bar spring, decocker spring, slide release lever spring, firing pin position pin, and grip screws. If you don't want anything else replaced, tell your armorer.
    "A wise man's heart inclines him to the right, but a fool's heart to the left." -Ecclesiastes 10:2

Glock Armorer
    Sig Sauer Armorer
    Colt M16/M4 Armorer
    Remington 870/11-87 Armorer
    Firearms Instructor

Feedback Score
    I don't think that the problems with Sig's QC are overblown as I've experienced more than my fair share of failures. If I wanted a new P220, I'd get a gun with an external extractor and replace the takedown lever with the "enhanced" model for the Combat model.

This should take care of all the potential problems that you as a user can affect.
    http://www.dvctargets.com - Promoting realism and excellence in combative shooting.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    The made so many stampings with the stamped slide.
    I just went and checked mine and here's what I got:

P245; Sig Sauer; Sig Sauer (lg print); w/ SigArms Inc (small print): Made in Germany stamped on the frame w/ the "3 S's making a triangle"

P245; Sig Sauer; Sig Sauer (lg print); w/ SigArms Inc (small print): Made in Germany stamped on the slide and again on the frame w/ the "3 S's making a triangle"

P226; Sig Sauer; Sig Sauer (lg print); w/ SigArms Inc (small print); Made in W Germany on the slide

P220; Sig Sauer (lg print); w/ SigArms Inc (small print); Made in Germany on the slide

The P245's are my favorites.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123