Thread: DD M4 lower shipping insurance

Feedback Score

DD M4 lower shipping insurance

This gun is my baby and after contacting DD they said for me to ship it back to them and they would repay me for the shipping. How much should I insure the lower for and does this have to be shiped via ffl or can i take it directley to UPS. THis is the first time I have had to do this and i must say DD customer service is top notch.

If this needs to be moved to noob please do so (i consider myself a noob).
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Well,,whats it worth ?? A stripped DD Lower is $126.00,,parts kit $70ish,,stock ?? Figure it out and add it up & ya should be good,,I normally add a extra $50 bucks just in case !! Yea,,use UPS,,,I ship stuff all the time,,and seeing that you are sending it Back to the Manufacturer,,,,no big deal. Just package it up good and you will be good to go !! Here is the info off the UPS website just for piece of mind.
    http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/res...pping+firearms

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by m1a_scoutguy View Post
    Well,,whats it worth ?? A stripped DD Lower is $126.00,,parts kit $70ish,,stock ?? Figure it out and add it up & ya should be good,,I normally add a extra $50 bucks just in case !! Yea,,use UPS,,,I ship stuff all the time,,and seeing that you are sending it Back to the Manufacturer,,,,no big deal. Just package it up good and you will be good to go !! Here is the info off the UPS website just for piece of mind.
    http://www.ups.com/content/us/en/res...pping+firearms
    Thanks scoutguy, i figure 500 should cover it.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."

Thomas Jefferson