Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I consider myself a patient man...but c'mon Magpul. RSA?

Feedback Score
    41 (98%)
    Ive said before on here I like Magpul stuff as much as anyone but do not get yourself wondering when a new product is going to come out. I try to forget about the stuff until I see a release announcement.

The UBR took about 3 years...

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxman7 View Post
    I gotcha and thanks for the heads up! I really wish Magpul would come out with a padded version. That thing likes to dig after a couple of hours.

-Jax
    Chris and Travis will tell you straight up that the MS2/MS3 isn't built for comfort, it's built to facilitate fast shoulder switching and mobility in awkward positions. It's not padded, frankly if you're just letting a sling hang off your shoulders then the MS2/3 wouldn't be the right sling for you. I ran my VTAC on my SR-25 for a while, but for a class like MD, the MD sling works best.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I really like, or love most every new item that MagPul brings to market, and while some of their kit may not work for evryone, I will work for some people.

However, I am also dissapointed that it has taken them soo long to release the frikken' RSA. It is something that should have been released in-conjunction with their MS2/ASAP sling system. It does look like they are just around the corner as Brownells has started advertising their pre-order for the RSA.

I have also been running the DD front sling loop as pictured above (but without the giant thumb screw), and it works perfectly in this application, but it is frikken' huge. I believe Del-Ton still has some of the DD front sling loops in-stock if anyone is looking.

Feedback Score
    are the rifle length MOE handguards out yet ?
    i started this life with nothing.....kept most of it.

Feedback Score
    My guess on the MS3 sling is they are waiting for their distributors/retailers to get rid of some MS2s before they drop a product that might really slow down those sales.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BSmith View Post
    My guess on the MS3 sling is they are waiting for their distributors/retailers to get rid of some MS2s before they drop a product that might really slow down those sales.
    It has more to do with them still T&E'ing it from what Chris/Travis/Steve indicated. Better right, then rushed.
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    A thread to complain that people don't have a product that is still in development? Come on guys, this place is better than this.

I forgot what board I was on for a minute.
    Last edited by Stickman; 10-23-10 at 14:04.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    A thread to complain that people don't have a product that is still in development? Come on guys, this place is better than this.

Maybe they shouldn't announce and catalog a product that's still in development, what 10 months early? And with all due respect I don't see any gears wheels or timing issues to resolve.

I don't work for Magpul, they make some neat shit but they need to get their development/advertising/production in tune.
    Peace, Jerry

I don't drink the koolaid

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post

What do you expect when someone posts about a Magpul Product that hasn't been released yet?

It's like listening to a bunch of children whine about shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fireglock View Post
    Maybe they shouldn't announce and catalog a product that's still in development, what 10 months early? And with all due respect I don't see any gears wheels or timing issues to resolve.

I don't work for Magpul, they make some neat shit but they need to get their development/advertising/production in tune.
    Sounds like you should start your own company and show them how it's done.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by superchi View Post
    Sounds like you should start your own company and show them how it's done.
    Oh my, I now feel properly reprimanded. Do you work for Magpul too?

In truth if Stickman hadn't inserted himself in this thread I would never have posted. His close association to Magpul made his post even more TOS appropriate. His comment was not what I would have expected from a man of his standing. That's all I have to say on this.
    Peace, Jerry

I don't drink the koolaid

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast