View Poll Results: Which Super Dynamic model did you pickup?

Voters
229. You may not vote on this poll
  • Super Dynamic Combat (SD-C)

75 32.75%
  • Super Dynamic Enhanced (SD-E)

80 34.93%
  • Super Dynamic 3 Gun (SD-3P)

79 34.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Geissele's new Super Dynamic Enhanced (SDE) Trigger unit

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sagmill View Post
    The Super Dynamic is an entirely new Geissele trigger system. The key feature is the gently curved (almost flat) trigger bow that has been moved 1/8" forward from the standard M4 position.

There will be 3 versions:

Super Dynamic Combat (SD-C): This is a 2 stage trigger oriented to combat and tactical shooting. It has a pull weight of (4.5-5lb) and carrot like 2nd stage break.

Super Dynamic Enhanced (SD-E): Very similar to the SD-C but the break is super crisp and a touch over 1 lb. (total pull weight 3.5lb)

Super Dynamic 3 Gun (SD3G): This is a hybrid trigger with a linear pull before discharge. Very similar to the new S3G (thanks Steve and NST)

The unique bow on the SD triggers enhances trigger control by sensitizing the trigger finger (round finger on flat trigger rather than round on round). It makes a trigger feel lighter than it really is.

All will be introduced by Midway in the next couple of weeks.
    After the first 300rds I can say that the two portions above in bold are exactly what makes this new unit unique. Everything so far is really dead on....break, over-travel and then the reset. The overall design seems to be extremely efficient and yields faster follow up shots.

This new unit easily has the most crisp break Ive felt to date....as I noted in my topic reply, its really quite amazing

As for the bow in the actual trigger.....Genius!!! Just feels right, similar to the way I felt when I used the 45 throw bad-a.s.s....why the heck have I not been using this along

I am gonna see how this unit performs in a more precision based application and shoot some 100yd groups with it through my recce on my next outing with it and will report back on that specific aspect.

Feedback Score
    Would these triggers be reliable in a shtf gun? Or just 3g comps/ nice range gun?

Feedback Score
    I too do not care for a two stage on a close up weapon.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by payj View Post
    Would these triggers be reliable in a shtf gun? Or just 3g comps/ nice range gun?
    I would be shocked if they were not every bit as reliable as say the SSA/SSF which is widely regarded including myself as the most reliable trigger available. I will personally rely on this new unit like I have my previous G triggers in terms of them being in my shtf guns....as I have yet to have a single one experience a failure or problem.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I just got the Three gun trigger in from Bravo company. I am waiting to install in in my new Rogue hunter when it arrives. It was the 18 inch version which was on that sale that included a free blem lower. I will let people know how it feels when I get it assembled.
    Pat
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Never had a Geissele fail me and I have them installed in all but one of my AR's. (standard trigger in my .22 long rifle AR)
    Pat
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor

Feedback Score
    Sweet, do you think it would be worth the money replace an ssa with this?

Feedback Score
    Bills triggers are more reliable than anything else i have ever run....
    STEVE FISHER
    INSTRUCTOR
    Sentinel Concepts

Consultant for
    Trijicon
    midwest industries
    Nighthawk custom firearms

Feedback Score
    Triggers are like women's boobs. You can look at the measurements, ogle the pictures on-line, listen to your friends tell stories about them; but there is nothing like trying them out first hand to really understand how they feel.

Wish it was at least south of $200...
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Sweet, do you think it would be worth the money replace an ssa with this?
    I had an SSA on a previous build it was good. I will let you know how I like this new one.
    Pat
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast