Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The next Washington shoot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score

The next Washington shoot

I am going to reserve the Central Whidbey Sportsmans range for a shoot on 26 February. All three of my sons should be home at that time and nothing is better than time on the range with your kids. The oldest is rotatin gback to Ft Lewis from Germany, and the youngest will be back from Army boot camp. Since we had a great time up here last Sunday for the M4 shoot, I would like to extend an invitation to all members of the PNW training group to come shoot with us again.
    The date is not set in stone yet and doesn't need to be locked down until 30 days prior the shoot, so if anyone has another date they would like let me know and I'll see what I can do. The date is also subject to change according to military leave scheduling. As we get closer the date will firm up. My plan for now will be sight in and pistol drill in the morning and IDPA style moving stages after lunch. Let me know if you would like to participate

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I'm in for more, so long as ribs and brisket are included.

I was already designing a couple of courses of fire on the way home. All left hand friendly of course...

This may be a good agenda:

Intros
    Safety Brief
    Sight in
    Simple presentations from low ready and indoor ready
    Pivots (left, right, etc.)
    Kneeling and prone
    Reloads
    Barricades
    Transitions to pistol
    Lunch
    More lunch
    Just one more slice of brisket to top off
    IDPA stages
    Team barricade drills (I have some devious ideas for this)

Feedback Score
    Sounds like an excellent plan. If we can get everyone who is attending to think up one thing they would like to train on and find or develop a drill for it we can reduce the load on one person trying to come up with everything.

Feedback Score
    Sounds great, I'm in. Hope to be up and running with my new set up by then.

Feedback Score
    Hopefully I will not forget about this one, whenever it is planned, like I have done with the others in the past

Feedback Score
    I'm in!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GitmoSmoke View Post
    All right,
    Who is coming? Let me know if its pretty solid in your plans or a maybe. I need to know how much supplies I'll need to set up. I'll keep the list on this post.

1. kaltesherz
    2. J8127
    3. Glock WRX +1maybe
    4. MookNW
    5. GitmoSmoke +3
    6. PeterPanzer
    7. Brian S (maybe)
    8. Ex-facto
    9. PieceKeeper
    10. USAFR
    11. BooneGA (maybe)
    I am a maybe. I'm somewhat of an old beginner and in the process of getting all my gear together. Have a T-1 and LaRue mount for my 6920 on the way, and some some other gear in preparation for a couple of Vickers classes I've signed up for the following weekend.....way over on the east coast.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am a maybe. I'm somewhat of an old beginner and in the process of getting all my gear together. Have a T-1 and LaRue mount for my 6920 on the way, and some some other gear in preparation for a couple of Vickers classes I've signed up for the following weekend.....way over on the east coast.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I'm a maybe at the moment. if I can get my shift covered I'm down. new build should be done by then as well. knee pads are always a good idea as well. there is some gravel under that grass haha.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast