Quote Originally Posted by seacoastnh View Post
Gee Justin you made a number of statements related to statistics above, where are the numbers. You said "statistically insignificant" did you make that up?

Pointing out that the chart does not measure quality because it fails to address failure rates is not the same as claiming to know the relationship between a particular feature and failure of the end product.

I don't know does lack of finish under the front sight base results in a weapon more likely to fail? According to the chart it results in an inferior weapon so that means less accurate, shorter life span, more likely not to function out of the box or what?

I doubt it has any affect on the above, but I am a chart skeptic.

Don't forget the numbers you implied you had.
I didn't imply anything. I said you should speak with Pat Rogers, Grant Timberlake, or Rob Sloyer. Before you do that, I encourage you to read more from SMEs on this site, Lightfighter, and even ARFCOM, and you will discover what I'm saying is entirely accurate.

You have yet to demonstrate any knowledge at all on this matter, so I don't see why I should go about wasting more time to cook you a proverbial steak so that you can eat most of it and then insult my cooking after your stomach is full.