Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Why My DPMS, Del-Ton, Oly Arms, Etc. Is Better Than Anything Else Thread

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselgeek View Post
    Nope, sorry looks to be clearly touching the screws and doing it well.

Dare to compare:
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=6993

Your staking is marginal.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by justin_247 View Post
    It may well be and I'm sure if he contacted BCM with his issue, Paul Buffoni will gladly help him correct the issue.
    As I stated early on it is out of the box reliability that I am interested in as measure of quality, customer service is irrelevant to the concept.

Statistically insignificant based upon quality control and the company's eagerness to understand any problems and correct them.
    Excellent, what are the numbers? What is the basis for your personal knowledge?

Bushmaster is rather notorious for its quality control issues and chronic inability to meet the minimum standards required by the military.
    I am aware the reputation of bushmaster for poor quality and LMT's reputation for good quality, so what is your point?

At the bottom is a tab called "Expanation of Features" that explains everything in it.
    Like the radio with an extra speaker in the Hyundai, the feature may or may not make it a better product.

It's simply not true that "every manufacture makes something that turns out to be 'parts is parts'."
    Well I gave you an example of BCM producing a "part is parts" or as someone in the thread referred to it a "lemon." Produce anything long enough and you will produce a defect, it is all about understanding probability and as I wade through your post I can see the concept is lost on you.

Whether you ship it or not is another part of the equation.

These are very easy to find. There are numerous instructors who run high-round count courses and take note as to which brands of rifles go down and which ones easily handle the stress put upon them by the users. For example, Pat Rogers of EAG Tactical keeps a book that documents every failure he has in his course, the cause of it, the brand of the rifle, and, if possible, the remedy.
    I am pleased to hear it, go a ahead and post the samples sizes and your the regression analysis and I will accept my failures with google.

If anything, your post has demonstrated your inability to comprehend basic information or to do any modicum of research on this issue. Instead, you demonstrate your ignorance with a lengthy and profane post that reflects very poorly upon yourself.

Were it not for the hard work of folks like Rob Sloyer, Grant Timberlake, and the other SMEs on this site in getting out this important information, many of us would have purchased inferior, failure-prone rifles that cannot be trusted. Personally, before I found this site, I was interested in purchasing a DPMS. After educating myself and asking numerous questions, which were kindly answered with detailed answers, I decided upon a DD rifle instead.
    Keep thirsty koolaid drinker!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MTechnik View Post
    You just have to know what your needs are, what information the chart provides, and where you want to make what sacrifices.
    Bingo.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by seacoastnh View Post
    Just pissing in the Koolaid of the chart worshippers...
    There it is.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

BCG

Your second picture looks a little better. However in Justin's defense your first picture was canted at an angle which clearly showed a gap on the right top indent. Perhaps you should look at your picture more objectively so you can clearly see what was discussed. Or perhaps in the future better picture quality. New camera, better lighting would be a start. Shall we find you a chart for cameras?
    Last edited by jklaughrey; 11-02-10 at 15:41.
    Never judge a man by his success, judge by how he deals with his failures!- L.E.C.

Some People suck at being Human!- Me

"To keep you is no gain, to destroy you is no loss."- Khmer Rouge

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Seacoast,

Here's an idea... instead of pushing your bodily excrement fetish on us and constantly asking questions without providing any data yourself, how about you list something on the Chart that is completely unnecessary and has no beneficial value? Otherwise, all of these provocations are senseless and troll-like.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jklaughrey View Post
    Your second picture looks a little better. However in Justin's defense your first picture was canted at an angle which clearly showed a gap on the right top indent. Perhaps you should look at your picture more objectively so you can clearly see what was discussed. Or perhaps in the future better picture quality. New camera, better lighting would be a start. Shall we find you a chart for cameras?
    There are a couple people in this thread who are obviously not interested in learning anything. They are here to "piss in the kool-aid," as they see it. Having a rational argument with such fanatics (of what, I don't know--perhaps pissing?) is impossible. So what if his carrier key has feel-good staking instead of mechanically-sound staking; he has a point to make!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Bingo.
    I need an out of the box reliable AR 15.

Further left is better quality, so the Colt is more reliable then the LMT and the DPMS?

How much more reliable?

Is the DPMS ten times more likely to fail?

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

LOL

I forgot Stifled what was his point exactly? Oh yeah to bring down the "Chart" and all knowing members of M4C.

Hope he packed a year supply of MH meals. If not I hear Grant wants a group buy. Maybe he can get some leftovers.
    Never judge a man by his success, judge by how he deals with his failures!- L.E.C.

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

Seacoast

We have given you the tools to make an informed decision. Shit or get off the pot!

Page 11 of 92 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast