Page 12 of 132 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Why My DPMS, Del-Ton, Oly Arms, Etc. Is Better Than Anything Else Thread

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't even know where to begin with you.

Can you state your purpose/question in one simple straightforward sentence so that perhaps someone can make sense of it and attempt to respond?

So far every one of your posts is not much more than ranting and raving and I'm unsure how anyone is supposed to respond to that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I like the way [insert brand here] Trucks look. But I trust a mechanic more then myself if that mechanic tells me that said brand is prone to breaking, and having problems. You are making a hollow argument against people with real world experience.

If the combination of quality parts decreases both in the field and out of box failures, then the chart holds every bit of knowledge that you are claiming it doesn't. I realize that is hard for you to wrap your head around, but it really isn't that difficult of a concept. A+B=C.

Maybe you should re-take whatever class gave you an introduction into the Scientific Process.
    Mobocracy is alive and well in America.*
    *Supporting Evidence for Hypothesis: The Internet
    -me

'All of my firearms have 4 military features, a barrel, a trigger, a hammer, and a stock."
    -coworker

Feedback Score
    39 (100%)

seacoastnh

Would you like a shovel to help you with that hole your digging?
    Never judge a man by his success, judge by how he deals with his failures!- L.E.C.

Some People suck at being Human!- Me

"To keep you is no gain, to destroy you is no loss."- Khmer Rouge

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselgeek View Post
    Why was my post of my bcg deleted.

He said bushmaster. It was obvious he was speaking to me by saying "make it work". Don't know why you're denying it.
    Also my statements are off my first hand knowledge.

I've been following this thread pretty regularly, and unless you posted your original post prior to 9:00 am Eastern Time, I never saw this picture.
    -me

'All of my firearms have 4 military features, a barrel, a trigger, a hammer, and a stock."
    -coworker

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Everything I have read from the detractors up to this point really comes down to my original statement:

I think from my personal experience people get a little more attached to their guns (and vehicles) more so then other kinds of kit. It is like an extension of them, and their ego. This has always been odd to me, as I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself, but the male ego is ****ing amazing when it comes to feeling special
    -me

-coworker

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by seacoastnh View Post
    The second post, linked below, by btaksier complains of out of the box problems with his BCM.

http://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?t=65753

No one seems to be calling BS on the claim, so I believe it is valid. Possibly even a fact.
    That link goes to a post about a parallax tactical barrel installed by the end user. How does BCM figure into that?
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes

The will to win is worthless if you do not have the will to prepare. -Thane Yost

Whining in a forum that people have seen your thread, but not replied, reeks of an odd brand of desperation. - Me

Titling your thread "To XYZ or Not to XYZ" will cause me to completely ignore your thread.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselgeek View Post
    Why was my post of my bcg deleted.

He said bushmaster. It was obvious he was speaking to me by saying "make it work". Don't know why you're denying it.
    Also my statements are off my first hand knowledge.
    We deleted your pic of a BCG because it had no value (as you simply posted a pic of a BCG with comments).

No, it was not obvious which is why we called you on it and your low none technical posts.

Page 12 of 132 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast