Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where to Buy Glock Gen 4 Magazines?

Feedback Score

Where to Buy Glock Gen 4 Magazines?

I tried to take advantage of the ambi mag release on the new Glock Gen 4 by switching it to the left side.

Unfortunately, this makes it impossible to use any older magazines. I thought this probably wouldn't matter to me, as I don't have any Glock 9mm mags and could start fresh.

However, it seems to be impossible for me to locate any true Generation Glock 4 magazines (with cuts on both left and right side). Does anyone know where to buy these?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Contact lone wolf and see if they have the new 4th gen mags.
    "There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion." — Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Feedback Score
    Well it depends on what model you are buying for but CDNN had some great prices on Glock mags when I was in the market a few months ago. If you click on the factory magazines they all indicate that they are cut for the ambidextrous mags.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/gl179mm17man.html

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/gl199mm15drf.html

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by durus5995 View Post
    Well it depends on what model you are buying for but CDNN had some great prices on Glock mags when I was in the market a few months ago. If you click on the factory magazines they all indicate that they are cut for the ambidextrous mags.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/gl179mm17man.html

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/gl199mm15drf.html

Awesome. Thank you very much. Those prices at CDNN are awesome too!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidevolk View Post
    Awesome. Thank you very much. Those prices at CDNN are awesome too!!
    Yeah, CDNN is pretty much unbeatable, as far as pricing on factory Glock mags.

But one thing.........don't order until the weekend. Every weekend they do a shipping special and drop down their flat-rate shipping to $5.99 (sometimes $4.99) as opposed to the normal $9.99. Just a heads up.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    FWIW I bought some 17rd mags earlier this summer from CDNN & all the advice so far mirrors mine. Only caveat to add is when

I called, specifically asked if they were ambi cut, they said yes & alas they were not. Not clear @ this point if they have acess to

the Gen 4s, why not call Smyrna & ask if they are available w/ out buying the pistol?

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

A guy on GlockTalk is selling ambi-cut G22 & G23 magazines, and at a good price too. In the pic, they have the cuts on both sides for the Gen 4 Glock mags. I also emailed him and confirmed they were. I just placed an order.

I have not seen them anywhere else yet.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthre...6#post16523816

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I would be very careful about CDNN mags as their website is very confusing. At some point they listed some of Glock mags as Gen 4 and those were not set for mag reversal. Ask me how I know...
    Call them and verify first.

Feedback Score
    Ordered the CDNN mags, they were not what I wanted. Their website is very confusing. I pointed out the mistake but they didn't seem interested in fixing the confusing labeling and instead justified it - though pointed out I was free to return them. Hopefully other customers don't waste their time and S&H costs.

The "Gen 4" mags they are selling are NOT compatible with Gen 4 Glock Ambi-Cuts. Apparently they are still technically "Gen 4" mags according to Glock. The "ambi-cuts" are just a section cut out in the center, I guess for those ambi Glocks that had problems with their design and weren't too popular.

So the "Gen 4 Ambi mags" are not for Gen 4 ambi Glocks...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    These ambi-cut mags on CDNN will still work with the Gen4 Glocks as long as you use the mag catch on the left side, correct?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast