Thread: Comparison Chart of Major AR Brands

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Comparison Chart of Major AR Brands

Link to Google Doc of chart with current and most recent updates.

1) If this is your first time visiting this thread, please read the WHOLE thread. Chances are we have already addressed whatever questions, comments, or concerns you may have

2) If you believe there are incorrect items, inconsistencies, or adjustments that should be made to The Chart, please see #1 above and then be prepared to provide DOCUMENTATION (photographic greatly preferred) of your issue and have first-hand knowledge of same.

3) I do not mind you re-posting The Chart elsewhere. However, please contact me and at least go through the motions of asking if it's OK and give me a link to where you posted it. Please also make sure to include a link back to this thread wherever else you post The Chart.

4) "Why isn't my pet brand on the Chart? How can I gloat to all my friends if my gun isn't listed?" If you are asking about a gun you already bought, that ship has sailed. If you are asking about a gun that you are interested in buying, read the Explanation of Features, educate yourself, and ask the manufacturer intelligent questions. Space constraints dictate that there is no room to include every single maker under the sun, and time constraints limit my ability to simply add every Tom, Dick, and Harry that gets a wild hair and decides to start making an AR.

Special thanks to Randall, Robb and Grant for helping me out with brands I don't have access too.

The credit for this goes collectively to all of m4carbine.net and not to me. I am just the secretary that is trying to record all of the information.

A full diagram of an AR15/M16 with all parts labeled can be found here http://www.fulton-armory.com/AR-15Diagram.htm
    Last edited by rob_s; 08-21-10 at 14:03. Reason: remove .jpg to force users to link to google doc