Page 110 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1393

Thread: Comparison Chart of Major AR Brands

Feedback Score
    Has the Daniel Defense M4 (or XV) been tested for the chart yet?

I searched the thread and saw on page 50 or so that Rob S said he added a category for them and is awaiting the answers for it but there is no category now, unless its on some other chart...

From my own research it appears DD is up there with Colt, LMT, Sabre, and BCM but I wanted to see what yall at M4 Carbine think.
    But what then is capital punishment but the most premeditated of murders, to which no criminal's deed, however calculated it may be, can be compared? - Albert Camus

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by geogiaboy View Post
    Has the Daniel Defense M4 (or XV) been tested for the chart yet?

I searched the thread and saw on page 50 or so that Rob S said he added a category for them and is awaiting the answers for it but there is no category now, unless its on some other chart...

From my own research it appears DD is up there with Colt, LMT, Sabre, and BCM but I wanted to see what yall at M4 Carbine think.
    The DDXV is on the updated version of the chart linked on Rob's website...
    http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...QsEuEhjFwPrgTA

It's G2G! Right up there with Colt and BCM.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Praise

Good job on the work put into this thread. Gives us lots of alot of info appreciate it.

Feedback Score
    Deleted
    Last edited by Iceberg; 01-25-10 at 15:44.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    They do actually build full rifles...
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ategory%3DBCOM
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by shrockster View Post
    They do actually build full rifles...
    http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...ategory%3DBCOM
    Yes "they" actually do. We are an 07 FFL/02 SOT.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 01-11-10 at 10:07.

Feedback Score
    @Iceberg, you can get a complete rifle through G and R Tactical.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceberg View Post
    Since BCM does not manufacture complete rifles, why would they be listed on the chart at all? Why not list other custom AR builders since they actually sell complete rifles? BCM is the only "seller of assemblies" listed as a manufacturer of complete rifles on the chart.
    Because you can get a complete rifle sourced through them or dealers that handle them. They are first rate and deserve to be included.

Feedback Score
    Since BCM does not manufacture complete rifles, why would they be listed on the chart at all? Why not list other custom AR builders since they actually sell complete rifles? BCM is the only "seller of assemblies" listed as a manufacturer of complete rifles on the chart.
    All of the "manufacturers" listed are assemblers to a certain degree. Some do a better job than others, but I don't believe that any of them make ALL of the parts that go into a rifle. A friend of mine talked to a rep from Charles Daly at last year's Shot Show. He admitted that they just buy parts and put together rifles.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I don't understand this comment... BCM absolutely manufactures complete rifles. You can buy a complete upper receiver and complete lower receiver from them, at which point the only thing you need to do to make it complete it is to push in the take-down pins.

Page 110 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast