Page 21 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast

Thread: Comparison Chart of Major AR Brands

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    I will assume that you are joking. Or maybe you just enjoy talking about firearms instead of owning them.
    As a matter of fact the Boss is in Geneva right now representing DSAAC in the potentially-threatening UN Arms Trade Treaty deliberations. Somebody has to do it.
    I just don't care for pompous statements. I don't care for people suddenly telling me that I owe them for my rights.

Perhaps I misunderstood you.

Feedback Score
    http://www.defenselink.mil/contracts...ontractid=3476

contracted by the u.s. army.

FOR RELEASE AT
    5 p.m. ET No. 304-07
    March 19, 2007

Bushmaster Firearms International L.L.C.*, Windham, Maine, was awarded on March 12, 2007, a $5,411,132 firm-fixed-price contract for Bushmaster rifle with 20 inch barrels, Bushmaster carbine with 11.5 inch barrel, M16A3 spare 30 round magazines, Bushmaster rifle contractor support package, Bushmaster carbine crates for 11.5 carbines, crates for M16A3 spares, and crates for Bushmaster rifles. Work will be performed in Windham, Maine, and is expected to be completed by Nov. 20, 2007. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. This was a sole source contract initiated on Feb. 11, 2005. The U.S. Army Tank-Automotive and Armaments Command, Rock Island, Ill., is the contracting activity (W52H09-07-C-0086).
    One of you guys should tell DOD!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHtx View Post

FOR RELEASE AT
    5 p.m. ET No. 304-07
    March 19, 2007

Bushmaster Firearms International L.L.C.*, Windham, Maine, was awarded on March 12, 2007, a $5,411,132 firm-fixed-price contract for Bushmaster rifle with 20 inch barrels, .........................................

Old news........this was already posted on this web site once. So please no more baby-mama drama. Search is your friend.

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...aster+contract
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHtx View Post

FOR RELEASE AT
    5 p.m. ET No. 304-07
    March 19, 2007

Bushmaster Firearms International L.L.C.*, Windham, Maine, was awarded on March 12, 2007, a $5,411,132 firm-fixed-price contract for Bushmaster rifle with 20 inch barrels, Bushmaster carbine with 11.5 inch barrel, M16A3 spare 30 round magazines, Bushmaster rifle contractor support package, Bushmaster carbine crates for 11.5 carbines, crates for M16A3 spares, and crates for Bushmaster rifles. Work will be performed in Windham, Maine, and is expected to be completed by Nov. 20, 2007. Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year. This was a sole source contract initiated on Feb. 11, 2005. The U.S. Army Tank-Automotive and Armaments Command, Rock Island, Ill., is the contracting activity (W52H09-07-C-0086).

If I'm not mistaken, that is the same command that contracts the foreign military sales items for U.S. embassy FMS offices worldwide. If that is the case, they could be buying those guns for anybody worldwide. It doesn't mean the DOD is getting them, it would mean that somewhere a foreign military asked for them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekatar View Post
    I just don't care for pompous statements. I don't care for people suddenly telling me that I owe them for my rights.

Perhaps I misunderstood you.

The owner of my company is there for ALL gunowners, both you and I. No one owes him or us anything for it, virtually all of our employees are gunowners themselves including Mark. Nowhere in my post did i say that we were owed anything. I was just trying to explain why i had not been able to post here in the last week.

Feedback Score
    Im glad you guys are stepping up to help in the RKBA battle that we all face in the very near future.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite View Post
    Sorry for the delay guys, i have been out of town making sure that your right to keep and bear arms is not infringed on.

BTW, I appreciate it when intelligent, articulate gun owners speak with the powers that be. Thank you. Let's hope they listen to reason...

Feedback Score
    Here at ArmaLite we do what we can in the battle for the RKBA. Its funny that in the above post it mentions Rock Island Armaments command concerning Bushmaster. The owner and President of Armalite was a high ranking officer there during his military career.

Feedback Score
    I have come to find out that there are a few things in the chart for ArmaLite Rifles that are not marked.

I will be going through the ArmaLite's armorer course soon and I will see if I can get some pictures of these things and post them here.

At the end of the course were supposed to have a tour of the plant, I was told I wouldn't be able to take pictures of that though.

So pictures coming soon.

Pat
    Life member NRA
    Life member NAHC
    Member VFW

How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrraley View Post
    I have come to find out that there are a few things in the chart for ArmaLite Rifles that are not marked.

I will be going through the ArmaLite's armorer course soon and I will see if I can get some pictures of these things and post them here.

At the end of the course were supposed to have a tour of the plant, I was told I wouldn't be able to take pictures of that though.

So pictures coming soon.

Pat

Armalite has posted in this thread already. They advised that they can add a few more check marks to the boxes, but they are a special order items.

We are interested in how the weapon comes direct from the factory without any special ordering.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 09-06-07 at 08:51.

Page 21 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast