Page 65 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: Comparison Chart of Major AR Brands

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZDL View Post
    Quite the contrary actually. I would never presume that he didn't have the "right" to defend himself. I stated my opinion about the nature in which he defended himself is all. I also told him I understand why he did it and did not disagree with the act itself. Only the manner.
    Gotcha.

Feedback Score
    "I accept full responsibility . . . "

Cordially,

Cameron

I can't remember the last time I heard someone say that. That's impressive, especially in this litgious society.

Joe Mamma
    "Reliability above all else"
    NRA Certified Pistol and Rifle Instructor, Life Member
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Beretta & Sig Sauer Certified Pistol Armorer
    Colt Certified 1911 & AR-15/M16/M4 Law Enforcement Armorer

Feedback Score
    Rob,

We're good. No hard feelings. Thank you for supporting my position (above) and setting the record straight. I appreciate it. I understand why you posted my email messages to you. No need to remove them, now. Frankly, I've got nothing to be ashamed of or embarrassed about, here, since I didn't do anything wrong. I guess I just come at it from the perspective that emails are private communications (even without a privacy/confidentiality statement) unless otherwise specified, and it's usually best to ask permission--and sometimes legally required--before publishing them for public viewing. I probably would have granted you permission, but I would have also probably requested the opportunity to send you a new email message that corrected the Harris/Intermedia mixup.

I mean, let's look at it. You've now seen firsthand that when a situation occurs or a written statement (like my email replies to you) is made and then posted on a public board, people can and will read things into it/them that simply don't exist, especially before they have all the facts. They let their imaginations go, and if they don't know you or like you, they're probably not going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Look at what some people wrote in this thread before it all got fleshed out.

Another thing to watch is whether or not any of the people who made negative or defamatory statements about me in this thread (when they just assumed or were downright hoping I was guilty) acknowledge their mistake and/or nasty/defamatory comment and apologize for it. I'm guessing you won't see that. With people like that, it's usually not in their character(s) to do so. They will often look at it like "I don't like him. I think he's a jerk. So, I can--and will--say anything I want to (even publicly) about him. F#@! him." That's really how they think. No remorse, no second thoughts.

That's alright. God's watchin'. ;-)

David

Feedback Score
    Joe Mamma,

Yes, it is impressive. But it doesn't surprise me at all that Cameron would handle it like that. Like I said before, he's a class act. Glad you got to see it.

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by defrev View Post
    Joe Mamma,

Yes, it is impressive. But it doesn't surprise me at all that Cameron would handle it like that. Like I said before, he's a class act. Glad you got to see it.
    Look in the mirror the next time you call someone a class act...

I have read this thread with great interest and myself formulated an opinion early on, but kept it to myself until all the facts were presented. It's all to easy to be an Internet Quarterback and fly off charging into the battlefield of opinion and debate. It was and is refreshing to see the candor put forth in the last several posts. Thank you Mr. Crane - not only for your candor, but to directing me to even more excellent sources of information. Take care and welcome to M4C...

Mark

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    defrev,
    thanks for the kind words and welcome to M4C. there are good folk here.
    MM

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the info!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    Damn it, man. You've been banned from more places than I have, and that's saying something.

I got banned from the Higher road myself. Its a pretty anti LEO site.
    Pat
    Serving as a LEO since 1999.
    USPSA# A56876 A Class
    Firearms Instructor
    Armorer for AR15, 1911, Glocks and Remington 870 shotguns.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Smith and Wesson FCG pins should be mil spec diameter, should they not?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tacoma213 View Post
    Smith and Wesson FCG pins should be mil spec diameter, should they not?
    Colt is the only that use large FCG pins
    *** Damn Proud to Be an American Ally ! ***

The Armory:
    Colt 6601 - Colt 6731 - Colt 613 - Steyr StG.58 - M1 Carbine - Galil SAR - CZ Scorpion EVO - Franchi PA8 - Glock 17 - Pietta/Colt SAA 1873 - SA 1911A1 Mil Spec - Ruger LCP

Page 65 of 140 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast