Page 8 of 140 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Comparison Chart of Major AR Brands

Feedback Score
    I didn't post it here but here's a link http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthr.../1#Post1580431

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's now locked on TOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless
    [A]s was pointed out last time you posted trollboy's chart there are a number of mistakes in this chart. I can understand posting it once, but a second time once that has already been pointed out?
    I'm not sure how we're supposed to discuss and correct any inaccuracies on a locked thread....

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Rob,

Kudos for taking the time to put this chart together. Good info! And thanks to everybody else who contributed.

In regard to THR and TOS, some people can't be helped... "Don't try to teach a pig to sing - it wastes your time and annoys the pig."

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Thanks for all of the effort Rob and everyone else who contributed.

There are people who don't care for facts. "Pretend reality actually is different than it is."

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sproc View Post
    It's now locked on TOS.

I'm not sure how we're supposed to discuss and correct any inaccuracies on a locked thread....
    Amazing that simply my name being attached to it is enough for them to lock it. And to add "trollboy" to boot. How sad.

Simply because they dislike the messenger, they shout until the message can't be heard? What kind of way is that to live?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Amazing that simply my name being attached to it is enough for them to lock it. And to add "trollboy" to boot. How sad.

Simply because they dislike the messenger, they shout until the message can't be heard? What kind of way is that to live?
    That does suck Rob. The tards that would dismiss the message and quite worrying about the messenger will just never 'get it'. The chart is good info, those that would say otherwise are just stupid, not ignorant, simply just stupid.
    Chief Armorer for Elite Shooting Sports in Manassas VA
    Chief Armorer for Corp Arms (FFL 07-08/SOT 02)

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    As I have said all along, we could figure out a way to turn rocks into Gold and they wouldn't want to hear about it because of it coming from M4C or a previous member that was banned.

C4

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    I also like how "clueless" stated that there were many mistakes in it, but could never point any of them out. What he also failed to realize is that the chart that was first put out has been updated a lot and is near perfect.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 08-05-07 at 16:05.

Feedback Score
    This is a great tool! May be worth adding Colt commercial rifles as well. For example, I am curious as to how a Match Target Competition HBAR II compares to the AR6721 (aside from the obvious flash hider and sliding butt stock).

http://www.coltsmfg.com/cmci/MTCompHBARII.asp

http://www.colt.com/law/ar15a3.asp

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks again for providing this great resource...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Powder,

I'm pretty sure I posted this somewhere here, but, according to a Colt Manufacturing rep, heres the deal....

Colt Manufacturing and Colt Defense are two entirely seperate companies.

Colt Defense actually manufactures Colt Manufacturing Match Targets. Colt Manufacturing buys them from Colt Defence to market.

The obvious differences are the Flash Suppresor, the bayonet lug, and the non collapsible stocks. And, any other noted differences in models.

All bolts go thru the MPI process.

So basically from the chamber back to the reciever extension they are the same. According to the rep.

Bob

Page 8 of 140 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast