Thread: RRA LAR

Feedback Score

RRA LAR

Anyone got a Rock River Arms LAR rifle?

Are there any reviews out there?

Feedback Score
    No.

They havent been released yet.

There is the ongoing lawsuit by Armalite, and the rumors that it isnt working yet.

RRA is using the same plans Bushmaster had with their failed .308. Seems the FAL mag is great int heory, but hard to work with an AR.

so, no rifles, no reviews, no real release date.

Feedback Score
    Vaporware.

Feedback Score
    June is the new month that Rock River is pushing. On a good note, my two Bushmaster 308s have the new Armalite ALOSTYR 2 piece aluminum handguards on them. No mods needed to get them to fit , they are nice and rock solid. I was surprised.

Feedback Score
    Suuurrrrree.

June.

Any word when the 458 SOCOM will be out?????

Is there anything else that RRA has on their website that doesnt exist? I mean, they could start "Selling" Jimmy Hoffa's teeth. Same business model- lets sell what we dont have.

Feedback Score
    I wouldn't want to get one of the first rifles to leave the factory anyway. I'm not sure that the RRA is going to be any better than Bushy's .308 debacle. All of those guys getting hyped up are likely to be disappointed, IMO. I'll let them pay RRA to be a beta tester.

Feedback Score
    My personal Bushmaster 308 midlength has 2 piece railed ALOSTYR handguards and a milspec carbine buffer tube and CTR stock with one of Slash's carbine buffers. New improved bolt from Bushmaster and runs like a top. I love it. Im working on the YHM suppressor. Rapid fire 308 sounds really cool too.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    DPMS 308's are pretty nice as well. As for RRA I don't think they can ship any or sell any until the lawsuit with Armalite gets settled. But don't quote me on that.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Anyone know the basis of Armalite's lawsuit ? It would seem strange that Armalite wouldn't sue Bushmaster when they made it but now want to nail RRA
    Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel_Weasel View Post
    Anyone know the basis of Armalite's lawsuit ? It would seem strange that Armalite wouldn't sue Bushmaster when they made it but now want to nail RRA
    I believe it was over the naming of the rifle "LAR-10" they have since changed it to "LAR-8"
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast