Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LWRC .499

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Guys, is LWRC the same as LWRC?

Has Leitner-Wise Rifle Company changed their name to Land Warfare Resources Corporation? I can't seem to find a site for the former but can for the latter. The latter does not seem to say anything like "we used to be Leitner-Wise", and I don't see any mention of the .499 there either.

Feedback Score
    Ned,
    if i am not mistaken yes it the the same company under new management. Stephen ATS may be able to fill you in.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ned Christiansen View Post
    Guys, is LWRC the same as LWRC?

Has Leitner-Wise Rifle Company changed their name to Land Warfare Resources Corporation? I can't seem to find a site for the former but can for the latter. The latter does not seem to say anything like "we used to be Leitner-Wise", and I don't see any mention of the .499 there either.

They are indeed the same company, renamed. For reasons described in detail elsewhere they are keen to distance themselves from their former founder. They still do provide service to the .499 system but no longer actively promote it. For more details about the status of the .499 you should contact the company directly.
    Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234