.50 Beowulf upper and dies
I've got a .50 Beowulf package for sale with the following:
-.50 Beowulf 16" upper with DD 9.0 Omega Rail (roughly 500 rounds fired)
- Barrel threaded by King Armory with their muzzle brake installed (this upper used to hurt to shoot, but the brake makes it much more comfortable)
- Gas block reamed for taper pins (factory pins are straight)
- CH4D and Lee die sets (CH4D is the set I use because they are superior. I do not recommend using the Lee sizer die, but I use the powder charging die and the crimp die is somewhat useful)
- 100pc fired brass (6-7 loads each)
- 20pc Berry's 350gr plated bullets
- 4 MTM 50rd blue plastic ammo boxes
- 2 Factory 7rd mags (B stamped on follower)
-.50 cal Boresnake
$999 for everything
If you've got any questions, feel free to ask.
Last edited by jumbopanda; 11-25-10 at 20:32.