Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why BCM?

Feedback Score

Why BCM?

I've never owned any BCM products, but our members seem to love their stuff. I'm considering a SBR for my next build, can I get some help? I've learned that research is the only way to not waste my time and money. Thanks in advance!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by trappernana View Post
    I've never owned any BCM products, but our members seem to love their stuff. I'm considering a SBR for my next build, can I get some help? I've learned that research is the only way to not waste my time and money. Thanks in advance!
    Simply the best in quality, attention to detail and follows the TDP (read no corners checked). The owner (Paul) is a veteran and one of the most honest guys in the firearms industry.

C4

Feedback Score
    Not only arguably the best quality, but fairly priced. When it comes to quality major AR components, it is nearly impossible to get it for less.
    Quote Originally Posted by variablebinary View Post
    Paterno is about as innocent as Eric Holder in F&F...
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    I don't have an issue with reviving a necropost. It's much better than 30 new lube threads every week.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    BCM is quality. I am about to get my next one from BCM next week and he had what I needed and wanted. You will get a good system from him.

I would get a 12.5 Kino those seem to be a pretty good SBR.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    High quality products at a reasonable price. My BCM build was less than any off the shelf rifles available locally.

Just search the forum, use the yellow button.

There has to be over a thousand threads discussing BCM rifles.
    "I have your number. Consider yourself warned."

Feedback Score
    with BCM, you can build a 100% milspec rifle for maybe $850.

Going by price versus quality versus value, nothing can beat that, except maybe a good Daniel Defense package.

And in terms of parts and uppers, their diverse product line and prices on them is amazing. A complete BCM upper runs less than what most tier 2 and lower uppers go for, and have double the quality.

That is why they are so popular. Also, I speak from experience that their customer service is quick and professional.

Feedback Score
    I've owned Colt, BCM, and Daniel Defense.

(I don't want to admit that I also used to own Bushmaster).

Colt is usually $200-300 (or more?) higher than BCM, and price is also why I pass on Noveske, LMT, etc.

I think my Daniel Defense carbine was high quality, but I didn't like some features. I would have preferred old school sling swivels, but it just came with the port in the rear receiver wall for a single point sling swivel. That's why it got sold to buy a BCM mid-length.

All in all, I think BCM makes the best basic M4 if you're wanting something not too fancy.

Feedback Score
    I think the better question with BCM isn't why, but; "why not?" High quality at good prices, so it makes sense unless there is another factor.

In my case, I wanted a BCM 14.5 midlength LW upper. The "why not" for me was a) not in stock (I am patient though) and b) found a DD 14.5" LW midlength upper for less. Otherwise, I'd have gotten the BCM easy.
    "The world's a dangerous place – we can help." -www.portlandfirearmtraining.com
    NRA LE Handgun-Shotgun Instructor/Life Member

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by opmike View Post
    High quality products at a reasonable price.
    I think that just about sums it up.
    Dan

Feedback Score
    On top of everything already mentioned, you'll find BCM among the corporate sponsors for the Wounded Warrior Project

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast