Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Secret City Weaponeers

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaicanj View Post
    I pm'd my address. I'm excited to try it out.

Thanks for the opportunity.
    It's on its way.
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and there is the land of Bliss. ~ Miyamoto Musashi

DISCLOSURE: I represent SECRET CITY WEAPONEERS, purveyor of K-25 Multi-Role Concealment Holsters. I may, therefore, be biased...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegger View Post
    Sounds like you have a new M4C hooker holster, Tony.
    You should have a K-25 for M&P 9, in OD/Black, on your doorstep, by Saturday. No hooker for you.
    Under the sword lifted high, there is Hell, making you tremble. But go ahead, and there is the land of Bliss. ~ Miyamoto Musashi

DISCLOSURE: I represent SECRET CITY WEAPONEERS, purveyor of K-25 Multi-Role Concealment Holsters. I may, therefore, be biased...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    It's on its way.
    Super. Thanks again

Feedback Score
    Update:

I got home today and found a big priority mail box waiting for me. Inside was my trial holster that was bubble wrapped, in another bag and then immersed in further packaging material. The packaging alone had me smiling as I thought to myself, "Tony is a true professional that takes pride in his work." These thoughts came even before I unraveled the holster as I was already impressed just from the packaging.

First impression after looking at the holster...wow, wow and wow. I was impressed with the finishing and aesthetics of the holster. You can tell once again that Tony is a meticulous fellow as the holster was blemish free, had great seams and hardware placement was clearly well thought out.

I quickly put on the holster and once again I exclaimed "wow wow wow" as the holster is very comfortable. I will keep everyone posted, but so far it's thumbs up!!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Any updates on your AIWB holster?
    Silence In The Face Of Evil Is Itself Evil:
    God Will Not Hold Us Guiltless.
    Not To Speak Is To Speak.
    Not To Act Is To Act.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    You should have a K-25 for M&P 9, in OD/Black, on your doorstep, by Saturday. No hooker for you.

OOOOOOH!!!! New stuff to destroy!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kegger View Post
    OOOOOOH!!!! New stuff to destroy!
    I didn't get to the PO in time today, so it won't be Saturday, but you'll surely get to destroy your holster on Monday. Here, I took a photo of it for you, a few minutes ago:

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    I just bought a G26, normally carry at my 4-5 o clock but for the life of me cant find a holster I like enough to wear alot. Ive tried RCS, Tucker Gunleather, and Desantis. Is there any possible way to "testdrive" this holster for a week or so before a purchase is made? Sort of like a loaner deal I guess. I know its alot to ask for, I wont be offended if the answer is a resounding no.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Any molle holsters in the works, I would love one for my fullsize MP45 and might have to try the K25 as well as I carry mine in the 4'o'clock postion. Your works look like it is top notch for sure, I am looking forward to seeing more of it.

Edit to add, it would also be cool if it was a 1.75 belt width capable one. I am looking for one to run on my VTAC Brokos belt and can run it via molle or the riggers belt.
    Last edited by karmapolice; 02-12-11 at 00:23.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by LowSpeed_HighDrag View Post
    I just bought a G26, normally carry at my 4-5 o clock but for the life of me cant find a holster I like enough to wear alot. Ive tried RCS, Tucker Gunleather, and Desantis. Is there any possible way to "testdrive" this holster for a week or so before a purchase is made? Sort of like a loaner deal I guess. I know its alot to ask for, I wont be offended if the answer is a resounding no.
    I would suggest you put your name on the list for the G19 holster he is passing around. Your G26 will work fine in it. Asking for a new one to "test" means he will be left with a used holster he can't sell if you don't like it.

Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast